Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Okada vs Kingston 9 12.68%
Jericho vs Hook 0 0%
Swerve vs Butcher 1 1.41%
Deonna and Thunder vs Toni and Toni 2 2.82%
Copeland vs Cage 32 45.07%
Best Friends vs Don Callis Family 1 1.41%
Shibata vs Matthews 1 1.41%
Takeshita vs Romero 1 1.41%
STREET FIGHT 24 33.80%
Total: 71 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Kennel posted:

I saw Sheamus on an airport today and asked if he will be on Dynamite. He said: "Yes, but don't tell anyone" and winked. Then we kissed.

That was you?!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Mr E posted:

Certain lovely authors have already started to try and destroy it.

I used to want to be a published author, but the loving nightmarescape that is the publishing industry made me decide to give up on that particular dream

The publishers have a point but they also are brutally loving as many authors as they possibly can

Cool world we got here

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

chuck wendig can pry my archived issues of nintendo power from my cold dead fingers

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

rotinaj posted:

I used to want to be a published author, but the loving nightmarescape that is the publishing industry made me decide to give up on that particular dream

Self-publish.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I’ll buy your book, unless you’re the guy that DMd me about writing sex books, I probably won’t buy that tbh!!!

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Pinwiz11 posted:

Self-publish.

Any answer I give right now is colored by my previously mentioned mindset of being two days away from unemployment, my grandma going mushy in the head, and being ghosted after a second date. Fun week so far.

God, I hope I hoot and holler tonight.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

*shaking from AEW withdrawals*

I-I-It is W-w-w-Wednesday my dudes”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5sC1di_IAw

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

graph posted:

remember when abadon took this spot but accidentally swallowed a tack lol

They did what now?

:stonk:

Wintermutant
Oct 2, 2009

Dinosaur Gum

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

They did what now?

:stonk:

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7226388283457129771

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

Lol Abadon rules, love that sometimes-erudite gross zombie person

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Shard posted:

You know what's great about Joe as champ? If Hangman beats him oh yeah Hangman is champ. Same for Swerve/Okada/Osprey.

But if Joe wins? Oh gently caress yeah King Joe is still champ baby!

Okada is like a baby bird, the first belt he wins in a promotion he imprints on and won't accept any substitutes, so he's never winning the world title in AEW.

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry

explosivo posted:

I think shackling Cole to the Devil gimmick is a huge mistake because that poo poo was so lame I'd rather just forget it all happened. But he has to wheel out in his "I'm the Devil" t-shirt every week and it just does nothing for me. At this point Roddy feels like a better/more natural lead for a group like that since he's able to sorta tow the line between being a goof and a serious rear end kicker depending on the situation.

Roddy also defeated the top babyface of the company and he got a belt out of it.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Sisal Two-Step posted:

Roddy also defeated the top babyface of the company and he got a belt out of it.

I don't see no Texas Chainsaw Massacre belt 'round his waist :colbert:

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Sisal Two-Step posted:

I don’t understand, Roderick strong and Samoa Joe haven’t really interacted, much less had a match for the belt

:colbert:

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Roddy needs to be on shows (that I watch which is only Dynamite) and breaking backs. Give Cole back to Twitch.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

The dumbest part of the devil poo poo is all that walking he did while Cole is in a wheelchair.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Eat My Fuc posted:

The dumbest part of the devil poo poo is all that walking he did while Cole is in a wheelchair.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Eat My Fuc posted:

Tiny thinks the fans are morons, and, hell…

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was exploding his leg into a million pieces and loving up all the storylines for six months

CellBlock
Oct 6, 2005

It just don't stop.

CaptainApathyUK posted:

Tony, I know you're reading this, stop putting papes on Sundays - I'm loving begging you.

Agreed, but on holiday weekends, they can be on Sunday. (So basically just DoN.)

Saturday PPVs was one of the best things about AEW in the beginning.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

CaptainApathyUK posted:

Tony, I know you're reading this, stop putting papes on Sundays - I'm loving begging you.

gently caress a sunday pape

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Trying posted:

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was exploding his leg into a million pieces and loving up all the storylines for six months

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

thank you dustin for asking the follow up question i'd be too embarrassed to think of

Eat My Fuc posted:

...huh, gently caress.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

"Your book kinda sucked because you have no heart or soul to pour into it."

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

MorningMoon posted:

thank you dustin for asking the follow up question i'd be too embarrassed to think of

...huh, gently caress.

It's fine. Juice Robinson was a stunt double. That's why nobody in the BBG went to help Jay White after the first attack. Juice was busy and if the Gunns showed up he'd be conspicuous by his absence.

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!
Oh thank god BR can go gently caress itself

https://twitter.com/DrainBamager/status/1773080229105307717

Also being added to Triller, formally FITE, for the US audience

https://twitter.com/FiteTV/status/1773073202475901008

Finally I can watch AEW PPV without having to switch out an HDMI cable for a lovely Roku and have a lovely feed.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

Waffleopolis posted:

Oh thank god BR can go gently caress itself

https://twitter.com/DrainBamager/status/1773080229105307717

Also being added to Triller, formally FITE, for the US audience

https://twitter.com/FiteTV/status/1773073202475901008

Finally I can watch AEW PPV without having to switch out an HDMI cable for a lovely Roku and have a lovely feed.

gently caress Yeah! BR Live loved making GBS threads the bed in new and annoying ways. The Amazon Fire app is literally the only thing I have ever rated 1 star. Here's an error I got trying to go to their help page

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/elClubLucha/status/1773122283889955222

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Everyone has been expecting Stat to turn on Willow and I’m growing more and more nervous as the weeks pass that one of these weeks it’s actually gonna happen

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry

graph posted:

gently caress a sunday pape

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Ganso Bomb posted:

Everyone has been expecting Stat to turn on Willow and I’m growing more and more nervous as the weeks pass that one of these weeks it’s actually gonna happen

I kinda of hope they have both Willow and Stat turn heel to feud with Mercedes cause while Willow is a natural babyface I think a short heel run would her good.