Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Okada vs Kingston 9 12.68%
Jericho vs Hook 0 0%
Swerve vs Butcher 1 1.41%
Deonna and Thunder vs Toni and Toni 2 2.82%
Copeland vs Cage 32 45.07%
Best Friends vs Don Callis Family 1 1.41%
Shibata vs Matthews 1 1.41%
Takeshita vs Romero 1 1.41%
STREET FIGHT 24 33.80%
Total: 71 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

what a show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

omg

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

MassRafTer posted:

The crowd singing Metalingus was so cool. Must be a cool band.

yeah it really was

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

https://x.com/AEWLive/status/1770540823123476540?s=20

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i was right

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

survivor had its highest rating since season 4 way back in 2002, so theres definitely some crossover.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

aew needs bhanu.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

fez_machine posted:

Name a single tag team that has survived being part of a Jericho faction in AEW

le sex gods

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Writer Cath posted:

Dynamite was so much fun. Did the crowd come across well on TV?

very lively

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Long-Time Lurker posted:

Crowd was hot on TV too though. I implore goons to turn up their TV's volume.

they're watching on computers.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

nana should manage mone

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Shard posted:

legit question - has anyone been made better by NXT?

Good honeypot question to see who tells on themselves as never watching non wwe product before aew came along

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Sir Tonk posted:

Can't figure out how to add images anymore in awful app so pretend I attached that series of Jim Varney doing faces

just use your browser

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

id rather aew focus on building the stars they have than worrying about the next new toy for goons to get tired of 6 months after the ink dries

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Eat My Fuc posted:

MJF shouls go to WWE and be Cody’s first feud after winning the title since he kept Cody from winning the AEW world belt and their last program was iconic.

mjf gonna cost cody the match at mania and be a new honorary uce and you run that for 2 years

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

smash cut to September 14th, 2024. All In was a great success. All Out was even better with the triple debut of Drew Galloway, Sheamus O'Shaughnessy, and newest AEW signing and rescue Kaito Kiyomiya. A new upload of Hey EW hits youtube, featuring SOS himself sitting beside the ever silly RJ City. He asks the first question that all of us have been wondering: How many, is too many limes? Grand Slam does a 1.56 million viewer overall and a 0.57 in the demo. All is good.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Long-Time Lurker posted:

All sounds probable except for the ratings.

tony's latest stunt to stem the bleeding was to get jeff probst to put Chuck Taylor on Survivor.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

gargano was probably one of my least favorite guys to watch in DGUSA

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

MassRafTer posted:

Yes, they put on one theoretical bad show and he said never again.

I really liked 2019 AEW and its nuts how different it is from today

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

MassRafTer posted:

I wonder if PNP were planned to be the champions before Tony took over all the booking and part of him taking everything over was deciding he wanted Hangman and Omega in a major role. Timing would match up. I'm curious about the other two times they were planned to win the titles but got turned down because Santana was already over teaming with Ortiz that were reported a few months ago.
I kinda wonder if they were meant to get strapped up around the time of the parking lot brawl vs best friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Carwash oval office posted:

Time to get the ROH titles out of AEW, IMHO. Too many belts.

Or, allow the Women’s ROH champ to appear on the main show, because why the hell has Athena been off tv for years?

these thoughts seem at odds with each other