Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Okada vs Kingston 9 12.68%
Jericho vs Hook 0 0%
Swerve vs Butcher 1 1.41%
Deonna and Thunder vs Toni and Toni 2 2.82%
Copeland vs Cage 32 45.07%
Best Friends vs Don Callis Family 1 1.41%
Shibata vs Matthews 1 1.41%
Takeshita vs Romero 1 1.41%
STREET FIGHT 24 33.80%
Total: 71 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

greetings sweeties, let me give you a back massage. for i am a whiz!

I think the big problem is the sound production is inconsistent

I watch on the same TV with very close to the same volume every week and some weeks you can barely hear commentary over ring entrances, while other weeks commentary is loud and crisp. The same happens with the crowd audio

Of course this is related to arena size and audio systems, but it shouldn't range as widely as it does.

E: I am a giant AEW nerd, literally wearing a AEW hoodie right now at karaoke, but the sound production is probably their most inconsistent characteristic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

I hate loving articles like these with a bullshit title

Hayter could show up at any time, the article basically just says her timeline for recovery should have put her ready early this year and she hasn't shown up yet

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

Y'all hating on ROH clearly haven't got the memo that it's the women's show

Also I totally thought that the kingdom were dweebs until their Fight without Honor with Top Flight

What I'm saying is, watch RoH!