Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Okada vs Kingston 9 12.68%
Jericho vs Hook 0 0%
Swerve vs Butcher 1 1.41%
Deonna and Thunder vs Toni and Toni 2 2.82%
Copeland vs Cage 32 45.07%
Best Friends vs Don Callis Family 1 1.41%
Shibata vs Matthews 1 1.41%
Takeshita vs Romero 1 1.41%
STREET FIGHT 24 33.80%
Total: 71 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

So used to Okada big matches having the first Rainmaker attempt reversed and the match going to another level that it shocked me it was the end of this match. But I get it, need to build it up for PPV so we can get the sick counters there and Pac is gonna be the one to do it and it'll be awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

I like Speedball but right now he'd get lost in the AEW midcard. If he's leaving TNA I think doing a couple of years in New Japan would do him wonders before looking at AEW

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Honestly I think at All In the best move isn't for AEW Champion Osperay, it's for him to beat Okada for the Continental Title :getin:

Doing Okada/Osperay at All In feels like a no brainer if you aren't going to do Will for the World title

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Ganso Bomb posted:

Everyone has been expecting Stat to turn on Willow and I’m growing more and more nervous as the weeks pass that one of these weeks it’s actually gonna happen

I kinda of hope they have both Willow and Stat turn heel to feud with Mercedes cause while Willow is a natural babyface I think a short heel run would her good.