Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Okada vs Kingston 9 12.68%
Jericho vs Hook 0 0%
Swerve vs Butcher 1 1.41%
Deonna and Thunder vs Toni and Toni 2 2.82%
Copeland vs Cage 32 45.07%
Best Friends vs Don Callis Family 1 1.41%
Shibata vs Matthews 1 1.41%
Takeshita vs Romero 1 1.41%
STREET FIGHT 24 33.80%
Total: 71 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Does that mean a few hundred thousand people didn’t care who won Cope vs Cage, seems weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I love Sasha but i’m waiting for a match she sucks at promos but shines hard in ring

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Punk, his hair cut and eyes blinded by Hangman Page asked God to give him the strength to topple the 4 Pillars and destroy AEW

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I call my underwear the dirstsheets cause theyre full of marks.

call me skid vicious way i’m making GBS threads on mine rear end

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

MJF shouls go to WWE and be Cody’s first feud after winning the title since he kept Cody from winning the AEW world belt and their last program was iconic.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Gargano sounds like a spice you put on food to make it smaller while you look at your hands in disbelief

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Danhausen’s gimmick like all gimmicks would work better if he was 400+ pounds. As of now he’s unfunny, short, cringe, Dax style tweeter, and like Jarvis Cottonbelly 2.0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

The dumbest part of the devil poo poo is all that walking he did while Cole is in a wheelchair.