Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Okada vs Kingston 9 12.68%
Jericho vs Hook 0 0%
Swerve vs Butcher 1 1.41%
Deonna and Thunder vs Toni and Toni 2 2.82%
Copeland vs Cage 32 45.07%
Best Friends vs Don Callis Family 1 1.41%
Shibata vs Matthews 1 1.41%
Takeshita vs Romero 1 1.41%
STREET FIGHT 24 33.80%
Total: 71 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

The energy that Ospreay has is unreal and he is absolutely going to take AEW to some new heights.

Great show, and an absolute star making performance from Skye Blue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Related to CRTs, is there a good adapter to attach HDMI to one? Maybe send a PM to not clutter the thread.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

flashy_mcflash posted:

Everyone's so happy about last night and I'm here worried about my father dude Christian's poor dilz. Remember the last person that got his dick obliterated with a bat was out almost two years and lost all his confidence.

Copeland just doing all that to his dick and balls was exactly how I'd wrestle

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

In my thread about my channel setup I have a link to a good connector that doesn't require external power, but most HDMI-to-AV connectors can get the job done in a pinch before you start going to the specialized stuff. :science:

Dope, thanks!

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Be thankful you can hear anything on an AEW broadcast, their production is bad!!!

Those 25 year old cameras

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Jiro posted:

He already worked with Tanahashi for years, what else is there to learn???

Hard cam, idk crimes?

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Cavauro posted:

i would rather have an empty spot on my team than pick rollins as the last remaining choice. whatever he's doing at the time reminds me of if stephanie mcmahon was trying to pull off the same thing. he gives off that vibe. i can get like a hundred good wrestlers without that problem. he needs to go down the toilet, respectfully

I feel the same. I also feel the same way about Cody.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Gumball Gumption posted:

Americans are incredibly stupid and love the worst stuff.

WWE is hot rn, so this tracks

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

JUNGLE BOY posted:

i finally found my chair from the first episode of dynamite that i thought was stolen last year when i moved across the country

i’m sharing to help restore the feeling of when we had cody, the bunny, and scu

I thought CD was British Rock

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Someone needs to do an edit of that Days of Future Past X-Men cover with all the early AEW roster members marked as injured/released/finishing the story/suspended. Wolverine and Kitty can be the Young Bucks I guess.

I will, after work. I did one for NXT several years ago and probably still have a template

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Kennel posted:

Also, Shida might be a vampire now

Vampire vs werewolf, tale as old as time

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

https://youtu.be/TQk_KhAfbo0?si=60mP4xxnMTz5Ybn-

If you want a Kenny Omega fix, he's on Triple KO with Matt McMuscles and Justin Wong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

CaptainApathyUK posted:

Tony, I know you're reading this, stop putting papes on Sundays - I'm loving begging you.

I'll only allow bc the school year will have ended that Friday and I love having a PPV for when I'm actually off (I've been calling in for a lot of the papes this year)

Kennel posted:

I saw Sheamus on an airport today and asked if he will be on Dynamite. He said: "Yes, but don't tell anyone" and winked. Then we kissed.

Hot