Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Okada vs Kingston 9 12.68%
Jericho vs Hook 0 0%
Swerve vs Butcher 1 1.41%
Deonna and Thunder vs Toni and Toni 2 2.82%
Copeland vs Cage 32 45.07%
Best Friends vs Don Callis Family 1 1.41%
Shibata vs Matthews 1 1.41%
Takeshita vs Romero 1 1.41%
STREET FIGHT 24 33.80%
Total: 71 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

CombineThresher posted:

Every wrestler needs to be at least 200 pounds heavier than they are right now.

Rhonne posted:

AJ does not look like a real person anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Gumball Gumption posted:

I still think Tony's biggest weakness as a booker is that he can't find a spot for Danhausen and when he does use him it sucks. It's not because Danhausen is any good or anything. It's just because he's literally Toru Yano and it wouldn't be hard to book Danhausen to show up as the little stinker in all of your tournaments. It's the exact same gimmick except goth and they struggle so hard at doing anything with it.

I'd argue Danhausen is nowhere near the worker Yano is

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Ganso Bomb posted:

I assume Kenny and Hangman would have ended up beating PnP anyway because I can’t imagine them not telling that story in that way, but that sucks nonetheless. Wish they had one good run with the belts.

drat. That would've pushed back the timeline and Bucks vs. Hangman/Omega wouldn't have been nearly as good.

(The way the crowd comes up for the 1 count and especially Hangman's OWA are some of my favorite crowd reactions of all time.)

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Oh, I see, Tony was just doing math and needed to go dark for it. I get it.

Probably had to do with Okada and Ospreay being signed and wanting them immediately at the top of the card.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Whoolighams posted:

Malakai Black and Adam Cole are barely on TV (laudatory)

*stares at hands in disbelief*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Miching Mallecho posted:

It's still funny when Phil was doing the whole tirade against Matthew,Nicholas, and Kenneth that he included "Adam Cole, we're all praying for him. Hope he gets back"

Chuggs is so likeable :unsmith:

Chuggs and Ospreay Golden Retriever Tag Team