Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Okada vs Kingston 9 12.68%
Jericho vs Hook 0 0%
Swerve vs Butcher 1 1.41%
Deonna and Thunder vs Toni and Toni 2 2.82%
Copeland vs Cage 32 45.07%
Best Friends vs Don Callis Family 1 1.41%
Shibata vs Matthews 1 1.41%
Takeshita vs Romero 1 1.41%
STREET FIGHT 24 33.80%
Total: 71 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Ganso Bomb posted:

Also was it just me or did The Acclaimed lose the crowd a bit any time they talked about BCG? The crowd seemed into them in general mostly and did the singalong parts, but it felt to me like the crowd went mixed when they were expected to boo Jay White & Pals.

The Fite feed cut off during the Acclaimed promo and I didn't feel a need to restart it - it seemed really whiny and the preceding BCG was way more entertaining. I'll catch up on the matches today though.

Quantum of Phallus posted:

PAC is such a good ace to have up the sleeve. Any time you want to get instant heat for a match you just have him shipped over from his goblin cave

I believe he canonically lives under a bridge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

MorningMoon posted:

catching up on Rampage finally

Best Friends vs Dark Order is a real good time, drat. Pretty sure tehy had at least a dozen dark matches in 2023 so just bringing it for TV must be relatively easy, but hot drat. Oh that Orange Punch into a reversal for the finisher was loving CLEAN.

Best Friends vs. Dark Order was a Chikara-rear end match in the best way possible.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

Someone needs to do an edit of that Days of Future Past X-Men cover with all the early AEW roster members marked as injured/released/finishing the story/suspended. Wolverine and Kitty can be the Young Bucks I guess.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

Parallax posted:

Is Mone just not going to wrestle until the ppv

I wonder if she's still rehabbing? Having her do promos and commentary isn't really playing to her strengths.