Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Okada vs Kingston 9 12.68%
Jericho vs Hook 0 0%
Swerve vs Butcher 1 1.41%
Deonna and Thunder vs Toni and Toni 2 2.82%
Copeland vs Cage 32 45.07%
Best Friends vs Don Callis Family 1 1.41%
Shibata vs Matthews 1 1.41%
Takeshita vs Romero 1 1.41%
STREET FIGHT 24 33.80%
Total: 71 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

The Babe with the Power is the other wrestler Willow has in the hold and she's going to dash their head against the rocks before any of this gets out of control and suddenly we need to deal with goblins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I still think Tony's biggest weakness as a booker is that he can't find a spot for Danhausen and when he does use him it sucks. It's not because Danhausen is any good or anything. It's just because he's literally Toru Yano and it wouldn't be hard to book Danhausen to show up as the little stinker in all of your tournaments. It's the exact same gimmick except goth and they struggle so hard at doing anything with it.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Are we really pretending the banged-up theatre kid is worthy of Tv Time when we’ve just signed Okada and Ospreay? Is that the sort of stuff we’re saying after one weekend without Collision???

Americans are incredibly stupid and love the worst stuff.

But also Tony is trying to make money with an American promotion. The future is Skye Blue and Danhausen mixed tag matches. They love this poo poo.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

AEW when it was just the best of the indies and none of the WWE stink came through the door was the best AEW. Sad to see so many post-2019 fans who never knew that magic.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

I wonder if PNP were planned to be the champions before Tony took over all the booking and part of him taking everything over was deciding he wanted Hangman and Omega in a major role. Timing would match up. I'm curious about the other two times they were planned to win the titles but got turned down because Santana was already over teaming with Ortiz that were reported a few months ago.

I'm now even more curious about them. It's wild how much Santana seems to be a case of betting on yourself and losing the house in the process

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Matt Taven is the best member of the group. Take that how you will

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

The Taxman posted:

Y'all hating on ROH clearly haven't got the memo that it's the women's show

Also I totally thought that the kingdom were dweebs until their Fight without Honor with Top Flight

What I'm saying is, watch RoH!

Why would people start watching the shows before complaining about them?

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

It is crazy that one of the most over people on the roster who is universally beloved backstage keeps getting chances.

No, Danhausen isn't getting any TV time. What happened? You used to be plugged into this sort of thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

rotinaj posted:

How dare I get laid off from my job, I know

Such a dickhead

You can pirate it