Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Okada vs Kingston 9 12.68%
Jericho vs Hook 0 0%
Swerve vs Butcher 1 1.41%
Deonna and Thunder vs Toni and Toni 2 2.82%
Copeland vs Cage 32 45.07%
Best Friends vs Don Callis Family 1 1.41%
Shibata vs Matthews 1 1.41%
Takeshita vs Romero 1 1.41%
STREET FIGHT 24 33.80%
Total: 71 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
catching up on Rampage finally

Best Friends vs Dark Order is a real good time, drat. Pretty sure tehy had at least a dozen dark matches in 2023 so just bringing it for TV must be relatively easy, but hot drat. Oh that Orange Punch into a reversal for the finisher was loving CLEAN.

Takeshita vs Komander :stare: dude did a canadian destroyer as a forward dash

MorningMoon fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Mar 23, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

banger collision so far; Bryan v Shibata was amazing, of course, obviously. Adora v Julia was also pretty great, Trish worked her rear end off for that match and Julia showed off really fun, creative offense.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

TK, I love your booking, but having The Righteous interrupt the Claudio vs Lance Archer match at the start of the big swing sure ain't it lol. It really sticks out when it's the, like, tenth finish like that in the whole history of the promotion, second time this year. Gives me that 'go away heat' people like to talk about; I see them and don't see much particularly noteworthy, so now their most notorious feat is "stopped that match I was enjoying" like the nightmare collective, and stink up lance archer.

Keith vs Kylo is so good, pls pull through Bryan. drat, but O'Riley deserved that, what a drat fine match.

jesus christ HoB is brutalizing the Infantry, just absolute rear end whooping. Oh gently caress, Mark! NO WAY LMAO, they were impressive scrappy underdogs but lol

MorningMoon fucked around with this message at 10:31 on Mar 25, 2024

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

oh that beautiful

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

holy poo poo, HOOK just dropping Jericho on his dome over and over and over and over

and over

and over

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

watching the i quit match, really strong spots, holy loving poo poo the inverted ladder bump my mouth literally hung open.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

holy gently caress that's how you earn an I QUIT :stare:

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

almost done catching up with wrestling after my trip

-best friends vs don callis family was aces; very good job establishing best friends as skilled underdogs
-SHIBATA VS FAT RICKY STARKS?! WHEN DID RICKY FULFILL CM PUNK'S PROMISE???
-Takeshita vs Romero was pretty good
-shut up toney, you go girl is appropriate for a street fight
jesus christ jesus christ jesus christ that destroyer on the table also
drat the tacks, drat HER OWN BAG OF TACKS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BLEUGH THE MOUTHFUL OF TACKS SUPERKICK SPOT :gonk: THIS RULES
Aaaaaaaaaaah no way, statlander tapped :( what a loving sick match

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

thank you dustin for asking the follow up question i'd be too embarrassed to think of

Eat My Fuc posted:

The dumbest part of the devil poo poo is all that walking he did while Cole is in a wheelchair.

...huh, gently caress.