Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Okada vs Kingston 9 12.68%
Jericho vs Hook 0 0%
Swerve vs Butcher 1 1.41%
Deonna and Thunder vs Toni and Toni 2 2.82%
Copeland vs Cage 32 45.07%
Best Friends vs Don Callis Family 1 1.41%
Shibata vs Matthews 1 1.41%
Takeshita vs Romero 1 1.41%
STREET FIGHT 24 33.80%
Total: 71 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014

Captain Foo posted:

Crowd singing owns. The lyrics of the song are actually fuckin perfect for the kind of run cope is able to have here after his previous “comeback” run

Not really super high on the rest of Alter Bridge’s catalog though

Blackbird is a pretty good song

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014

explosivo posted:

yea

edit: gently caress it does kinda look like taven lol

I thought it was him too

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
I like The Acclaimed but their trios reign has sucked big time, and it's gone on forever. The belts are just props for them rather than titles that other teams actually seem to want and it's really ruined a division that I remember a lot of people being excited for before this. I'd love to see teams like Danielson/Mox/Claudio go after them and make them seem like an actual desirable prize but since it seems like Tony doesn't want to do that he should just put the trios titles on a team like Top Flight and let them have crazy party matches every other show.

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
I kind of assumed his first major angle in AEW would be breaking off from the Don Callis Family so that they're choosing instead to just ignore the association for the most part is an interesting route to take. My positive assumption on the matter is that they're waiting for Mark Davis to get healthy before they actually get the breakoff started.

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
I dunno I still think a couple years in nxt mightve done Okada some good

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
Not sure why Danhausen needs to be a great wrestler to be in wrestling matches in AEW. He could easily be a great punching bag on a fun trios team. Him going around backstage trying to get people to team up with him would be good tv.

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
Danhausen should be given all of Jericho's tv time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014

shiksa posted:

agreed. it does kinda stink that ospreay is immediately grabbing all the spotlight at this exact moment as well tho. i dont want swerve's reign to feel like an inevitability against time with ospreay. hell, swerve snapping back to a psycho heel to keep ospreay from taking his belt would be sick and could be huge business

hell i am historically Not An Ospreay Fan and continue to be... alright about his presence in aew but i can clearly tell that its a Me Thing in this instance and the guy has the crowd in his palm

Swerve should book a plane to England and give the missus and the kid a visit