Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Okada vs Kingston 9 12.68%
Jericho vs Hook 0 0%
Swerve vs Butcher 1 1.41%
Deonna and Thunder vs Toni and Toni 2 2.82%
Copeland vs Cage 32 45.07%
Best Friends vs Don Callis Family 1 1.41%
Shibata vs Matthews 1 1.41%
Takeshita vs Romero 1 1.41%
STREET FIGHT 24 33.80%
Total: 71 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

That was an amazing 3 hours of AEW last night, every segment kicked rear end. I'm also not huge on Merecedes' promos so far BUT I really enjoyed when she was actually interacting with Willow, Stat, Julia, and Skye. She's super charismatic, her promos just feel really rehearsed and fake to me.

I've seen other people mention it, but I really loved Renee being right on the ramp as Eddie came down. It was unique and added an additional bit of prestige to that match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

On The Internet posted:

Christian got kicked in the dick like 6 times :pray:

This was a really great spot. I thought Copeland was going to just threaten him with Spike to end it. But, no, he kicked him in the balls multiple times, then used Spike to finish him off. Amazing stuff.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

They're obviously building up to a Wardlow turn on Cole, I wonder if you pair Wardlow and MJF back together as a babyface team once MJF's cleared. Seems like it could be a fun change of pace for MJF and would probably help Wardlow, too.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Jericho has been very hit or miss for me lately but I'll be goddamned if he doesn't know how to make a guy look good by bumping around like a pinball.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

I don't know if you can have Willow be a heel. It seems physically impossible.

Mercedes working heel against Willow, though? And joined by Stokely has her hype man? I could see that.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

My local comic con just added Sting and Darby Allin to their April show, joining Christian Cage. In a way, I think it’d be weird to see Sting after his retirement. Like I almost hope he shows up without his face paint on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

mooseinfants posted:

I dunno I still think a couple years in nxt mightve done Okada some good

He's still got functioning knees, he needs to learn how to work without those.