Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Okada vs Kingston 9 12.68%
Jericho vs Hook 0 0%
Swerve vs Butcher 1 1.41%
Deonna and Thunder vs Toni and Toni 2 2.82%
Copeland vs Cage 32 45.07%
Best Friends vs Don Callis Family 1 1.41%
Shibata vs Matthews 1 1.41%
Takeshita vs Romero 1 1.41%
STREET FIGHT 24 33.80%
Total: 71 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

tony wants us to know we’re in the superstar era of aew now.

okada taking the belt off a bum like eddie wasn’t subtle at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

i’m willing to overlook mercedes having mediocre promos for the next couple of weeks. she’s not gonna be doing this type of promo for much longer anyways. for now it’s exciting to have her.

okada, ospreay, mercedes. we love our new signings

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

i know there are some questions about what it means to be the CEO of AEW

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4yRrC_r79U/?igsh=MTN1cmsybndua3Aydg==

thankfully mercedes has put together an informative video on how to be a CEO in your own life

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

yea ok posted:

800k/0.27
541k/0.18

seems bad

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

tony should hire the survivor writers

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Defenestrategy posted:

Gives action andretti a flash pin, gives ricky starks, cassidy, and kingston their first high profile pape victories, and now has hook brutalize him. Yes certainly the work of a heat vampire constantly protecting their spot.

exactly how a heat vampire would like us to think

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Pylons posted:

https://x.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1770947338984681729?s=20 Dave said number Good. Sorry haters and hellthreaders.

dave saying this will only embolden the haters

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

i think being friends with cm punk really got it into that little freaks head that he has to be a good wrestler

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

It’s still very weird to me that they aired Danhausen’s “I am a serious threat and now you’re all going to pay” interview and iced him again.

this was directed at tony and the evps

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Alan_Shore posted:

Generally speaking you should put the people who are very over (Danhausen) on the show

he’s over in the “it’s so over” way

time to make room for we’re so ryback

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

i finally found my chair from the first episode of dynamite that i thought was stolen last year when i moved across the country

i’m sharing to help restore the feeling of when we had cody, the bunny, and scu

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Quantum of Phallus posted:

That first ep of dynamite was something else

frankly everything in 2019 but the papes sucked.

they were absolutely cookin in early 2020 though. one of the biggest what ifs of all time what the rest of 2020 would have looked like without the pandemic

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

i mean, tony khan didn’t take control of the booking after 2019 dynamite because he thought it was good

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

some of the jokers in balatro remind me of danhausen and i dont like it

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

I’m leaving with the Losers Bracket Belt on April 6th. And hell, who knows, maybe I’ll sell it on eBay to pay for my $4 million mortgage. Maybe… I’ll sell it out of my trunk along with some bootleg t shirts in the parking lot.

Hey, Danhausen, how you doing?

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Captain Foo posted:

Who has the book before Tony

i think it was a committee consisting of cody, young bucks, kenny, possibly brandi, and tony

and they were booking different parts of the show

i guess cody never really stopped doing that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

back at the halloween havoc venue