Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Okada vs Kingston 9 12.68%
Jericho vs Hook 0 0%
Swerve vs Butcher 1 1.41%
Deonna and Thunder vs Toni and Toni 2 2.82%
Copeland vs Cage 32 45.07%
Best Friends vs Don Callis Family 1 1.41%
Shibata vs Matthews 1 1.41%
Takeshita vs Romero 1 1.41%
STREET FIGHT 24 33.80%
Total: 71 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Christian got kicked in the dick like 6 times :pray:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Long-Time Lurker posted:

This is already them tbh.

This, but still a bit off. For me, peak Roddy and Kingdom was when they found their stride of being goofy dorks. I can get behind goofy dorks. But that quickly jumped the shark and now since the Devil reveal they're taking themselves way to seriously for a bunch of dude completely outclassed by the roster.

Having said that, I still want Roddy to out on banger singles matches because it owns when he breaks backs. Get Cole out, get Kingdom being goofy supporters and only wrestle on RoH. Wardlow can I dunno, go to the fed or embrace being a dork.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Cactus Jack Perry did nothing wrong.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Miching Mallecho posted:

drat straight. :hai:

Jack should show up with a barbed wire bat and attack Eddie as Okada and the bucks gloat.

Tony, you coward, we need Mr.Extreme back :mad:

I'd give him a run at the FTW belt and make it the real hardcore championship for AEW. All under the loving guidance of the Bucks and Rainmaker of course.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Roddy needs to be on shows (that I watch which is only Dynamite) and breaking backs. Give Cole back to Twitch.