Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Okada vs Kingston 9 12.68%
Jericho vs Hook 0 0%
Swerve vs Butcher 1 1.41%
Deonna and Thunder vs Toni and Toni 2 2.82%
Copeland vs Cage 32 45.07%
Best Friends vs Don Callis Family 1 1.41%
Shibata vs Matthews 1 1.41%
Takeshita vs Romero 1 1.41%
STREET FIGHT 24 33.80%
Total: 71 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

Captain Foo posted:

Undisputed Kingdom is so cooked though

I groaned when Adam Cole showed up on my screen for the latest round of Wardlow gets ordered around. But then I laughed because the Undisputed Kingdom is reduced to just defending the glorious ROH Tag Belts and AEW Singles Belt #283.

Just let Adam Cole go away and rest and when everyone is ready we can pretend The Devil never happened. There's too much good poo poo on AEW TV, we don't need this thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Captain Foo posted:

But they take too much time on dynamite

yet again we must suffer because AEW Dark is gone. The Undisputed Kingdom belongs on youtube wrestling Dark Order where normal folks don't have to be exposed to it.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

The Five Tool player has a future away from The Acclaimed and I have no beef with him. Just sick of the other two and the overall package I guess. They've had very few feuds or real direction since getting the belts so it's all quite boring.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I’m not trying to be funny but I think they’ve just had such poo poo houses up until basically last week that they’ve been lighting the shows really dark. Last week and tonight they had a decent sized crowd so it just looked… brighter.

yeah, when they have a full crowd they jack the lights up and make sure to do lots of swooping camera shots showing all the people in the seats. If the lights are so low you can't see past the second row, it's pretty safe to assume it's emptier.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Hobbes beat Jericho the same way and it launched him to the superstardom he enjoys today

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

is this some special survivor season or something? what's their booking secret?

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

It's a rite of passage to attend an AEW show with a hot crowd and then read online that the crowd seemed dead all night. The sound has issues.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Dave also didn’t give Jericho/Hook a star rating. Could he be on the road to recovery?

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Let Danhausen hold up a cardboard sign begging for more merch money during the picture-in-picture breaks so he gets exposure but no one has to watch him wrestle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Long-Time Lurker posted:

Hope Phil is happy being his true self in WWE, where he can finally use "man in a dress" as an insult and give Cornette a shoutout. Must be tiring pandering to the AEW crowd by wearing trans/women rights t-shirts to the ring or posing with a ringside fan carrying a social justice sign all the time.

Pepsi Phil should be exiled to the Cornette thread moving forward