Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Okada vs Kingston 9 12.68%
Jericho vs Hook 0 0%
Swerve vs Butcher 1 1.41%
Deonna and Thunder vs Toni and Toni 2 2.82%
Copeland vs Cage 32 45.07%
Best Friends vs Don Callis Family 1 1.41%
Shibata vs Matthews 1 1.41%
Takeshita vs Romero 1 1.41%
STREET FIGHT 24 33.80%
Total: 71 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

Gambit from the X-Men posted:

this but with more variety. he should throw a different suplex each time

He got close with a few different variations, but given he is the SON OF TAZ the man should use a different one each time when chaining them for sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

mooseinfants posted:

I like The Acclaimed but their trios reign has sucked big time, and it's gone on forever. The belts are just props for them rather than titles that other teams actually seem to want and it's really ruined a division that I remember a lot of people being excited for before this. I'd love to see teams like Danielson/Mox/Claudio go after them and make them seem like an actual desirable prize but since it seems like Tony doesn't want to do that he should just put the trios titles on a team like Top Flight and let them have crazy party matches every other show.

Yeah it's this. Them getting the titles was actually kind of the death of the Trios division and thats a problem. The pink belts were fun for a bit, but lets be real its silly poo poo that with a reign this long with so few defenses, devalues them.

I would rather have BCG actually retire billy and take the belts so they can do something with them. Jay White is too good to not feature regularly and I haven't minded silly Jay White, but I think we'd all enjoy skeevy but seriously dangerous threat Jay White.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

JethroMcB posted:

The highlight of this entire BBSG run has been Jay adopting over-the-top face behavior (Saying the name of the city they're in to pop the crowd like 8 times per promo) but still clearly being a devious, slimy bastard. I'm eager for this storyline to wrap up - it never made sense to begin with and it's got everybody involved in a holding pattern - but I want Jay to keep this odious "I'm the good guy!" persona moving forward

The biggest issue with it is that they totally lost sight of why they teamed up in the first place and it broke down before we ever got to the BBSG paying back the Undisputed Kingdom which makes it an even bigger waste.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Guillermus posted:

Completely forgot about this
https://twitter.com/DrainBamager/status/1772310584429555869?t=VYqtdmGx4NkIRio7A4RwHg&s=19

It was more or less when I started to watch AEW weekly

I didn't know I could love my forever champ even more, but somehow now I do.