Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Okada vs Kingston 9 12.68%
Jericho vs Hook 0 0%
Swerve vs Butcher 1 1.41%
Deonna and Thunder vs Toni and Toni 2 2.82%
Copeland vs Cage 32 45.07%
Best Friends vs Don Callis Family 1 1.41%
Shibata vs Matthews 1 1.41%
Takeshita vs Romero 1 1.41%
STREET FIGHT 24 33.80%
Total: 71 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Quite pleased with how this turned out :hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Quantum of Phallus posted:

is that the undisputed kingdom guy

yea

edit: gently caress it does kinda look like taven lol

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Defenestrategy posted:

I have a few gripes with mercedes right now. The biggest is that her whole presentation so far feels astroturfed as gently caress. From the chant in her song, to catch phrase vomit in promos, like it comes off very desperate. It doesnt help that her live promo is very mid, her first opponent looks to be the insanely likeable willow, and her finish is somehow worse than the overdrive or self rockbottom. I'm willing and even hopeful to be proven wrong in the coming weeks though.

I was sort of thinking the same, her backstage bit meetup with Willow/Stat felt way better than any of her in-ring stuff so far. I'm not really surprised by the middling promos because it's never been her strong suit but her song just being a CEO chant with her tron being the letters CEO appearing over and over again and the crowd chanting CEO every time she says CEO (which is quite often) is already like, okay cmon..

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

What was the point where everybody turned on the Acclaimed? I know there were plenty of people who didn't like the acclaimed well before they won the belts but what was the catalyst for seemingly everyone to be fed up with them in general? Was it the BBSG stuff?

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

MassRafTer posted:

She actually did it

Lol that kinda rules.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Getting real hard to tell what's something that actually happened on wwe tv vs people making jokes lol

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Kennel posted:

He's dead.

That's right, Dead Serious about good booking!

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Majinfoose posted:

https://youtu.be/TQk_KhAfbo0?si=60mP4xxnMTz5Ybn-

If you want a Kenny Omega fix, he's on Triple KO with Matt McMuscles and Justin Wong

Huh. I was watching WoolieVS earlier today and was just wondering what the hell Matt's been up to.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Paying him too much money to leave him at home playing ff7 remake 7 days a week

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

I think shackling Cole to the Devil gimmick is a huge mistake because that poo poo was so lame I'd rather just forget it all happened. But he has to wheel out in his "I'm the Devil" t-shirt every week and it just does nothing for me. At this point Roddy feels like a better/more natural lead for a group like that since he's able to sorta tow the line between being a goof and a serious rear end kicker depending on the situation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

*shaking from AEW withdrawals*

I-I-It is W-w-w-Wednesday my dudes”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5sC1di_IAw