Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Okada vs Kingston 9 12.68%
Jericho vs Hook 0 0%
Swerve vs Butcher 1 1.41%
Deonna and Thunder vs Toni and Toni 2 2.82%
Copeland vs Cage 32 45.07%
Best Friends vs Don Callis Family 1 1.41%
Shibata vs Matthews 1 1.41%
Takeshita vs Romero 1 1.41%
STREET FIGHT 24 33.80%
Total: 71 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Real talk they need to strap up Mark Briscoe dammit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

I'm looking forward to Cactus Jack Perry coming back. Many in thread have shamefully forgotten that he's an S tier wrestler and the amount of fresh matchups is insane.

I mean look at that roster. Look at it! This is literally me every time I tune into Dynamite: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2v3OPgsoa54

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Generally speaking you should put the people who are very over (Danhausen) on the show

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

CombineThresher posted:

Danhausen should feud with Jeff Jarrett over the Texas Chainsaw Massacre belt.

See that would be a fun and entertaining feud!

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Danhausen is making a fortune and doesn't even have to wrestle which, as this thread has pointed out, is the main goal of every wrestler!

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

I love Swerve but this thread is INCREDIBLY disrespectful to your champion, the true king of television, who is having a great reign right now and it's been far too short

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

BBT rarely drops the ball, but clearly he had no idea what to do with the UK. Going from that massive reaction from the MJF betrayal to... whatever this is. Cole doesn't even get much of a reaction now. I know he's still injured, but after ALL that Devil build up it's been completely underwhelming, and hell I like Roddy, Mr Wardlow and Matt. Taven.

Feels like maybe they should have savaged Joe immediately? Run roughshod? I dunno, done... something?

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

CombineThresher posted:

I think being asked to buy Roddy/the Kingdom as serious rear end-kicking heels after months of them being hilarious geeks was too much. Roddy can kind of make it work because of how he wrestles but the Kingdom are dweebs.

I think Taven launching himself through that table really helped though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

CombineThresher posted:

It did but Mike Bennett and at this point Wardlow are geeks, and honestly Adam Cole is kind of a geek too at this point.

Wardlow isn't a geek, he stomped Joe for most of the match and got caught out by a lucky sleeper hold. He almost never loses, poses a lot, flips off the top rope, made MJF piss himself, and is cool as hell.