Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Okada vs Kingston 9 12.68%
Jericho vs Hook 0 0%
Swerve vs Butcher 1 1.41%
Deonna and Thunder vs Toni and Toni 2 2.82%
Copeland vs Cage 32 45.07%
Best Friends vs Don Callis Family 1 1.41%
Shibata vs Matthews 1 1.41%
Takeshita vs Romero 1 1.41%
STREET FIGHT 24 33.80%
Total: 71 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!

Typo aside, telling someone you will knock out their teeth with a golden clown sound scarier than it should.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

Long-Time Lurker posted:

Poor Eddie spent so many months convincing Danielson he wasn't a bum and finally succeeded only for Okada to remind him that he is indeed the king of the bums.

To be fair, this is the same guy who broke Danielson's bones in two consecutive matches. Eddie is lucky

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

I hope last night was a sign that Stokley will eventually manage Mercedes. He'd be a perfect fit.

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

I am surprised that Tony hasn't done a weekly segment with Danhausen like Hey! (EW) or tried to have him do stuff for Adult Swim to promote both him and AEW.

I'd watch a Danhausen talk show in the same spirit as Space Ghost Coast to Coast.

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

Give Danhausen whatever is making AJ Styles freakishly wide.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

Oh thank god BR can go gently caress itself

https://twitter.com/DrainBamager/status/1773080229105307717

Also being added to Triller, formally FITE, for the US audience

https://twitter.com/FiteTV/status/1773073202475901008

Finally I can watch AEW PPV without having to switch out an HDMI cable for a lovely Roku and have a lovely feed.