Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Okada vs Kingston 9 12.68%
Jericho vs Hook 0 0%
Swerve vs Butcher 1 1.41%
Deonna and Thunder vs Toni and Toni 2 2.82%
Copeland vs Cage 32 45.07%
Best Friends vs Don Callis Family 1 1.41%
Shibata vs Matthews 1 1.41%
Takeshita vs Romero 1 1.41%
STREET FIGHT 24 33.80%
Total: 71 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Alaois posted:

Skye Blue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

panko posted:

(woman’s voice, whispering) you think I know it?

Bfjsisjrbjvjdhejvjiehrhfbhvufduhwbdjaj!!!!!!

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

explosivo posted:

Quite pleased with how this turned out :hmmyes:

I hear the angels cry, under the dragon's sky!

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Ganso Bomb posted:

Also was it just me or did The Acclaimed lose the crowd a bit any time they talked about BCG? The crowd seemed into them in general mostly and did the singalong parts, but it felt to me like the crowd went mixed when they were expected to boo Jay White & Pals.

they lost me and I'm part of the tv crowd so yes

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

hey if anyone notices tickets go on sale within driving distance from southwest Indiana give me a heads up please. My son wants to go to a show with me.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

lets just be happy it's over. The devil poo poo was so bad and they wanted to play off these others who were caught up in their wake but now everyone wants to just forget that poo poo so lets just move on. Also the acclaimed came off so lame last night and I just want BCG to beat them and move on and never interact with them again.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Erin she try to send you a new tv, your rear end send it back.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

which Okada are you today?

Me personally I am 2nd row, middle mocking laughter Okada

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

legit question - has anyone been made better by NXT?

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

right I'd argue that sami had all those skills already. I'm interested to know if there was someone who was not as good before nxt and then demonstrably better after their time in nxt.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

thank yall

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Edward Mass posted:

Sammy Guevara: suspended
Darby Allin: hurt
Jack Perry: suspended
MJF: hurt

mark

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

explosivo posted:

Getting real hard to tell what's something that actually happened on wwe tv vs people making jokes lol

It's been that way for years for me. I honestly stopped trying to figure it out and just vibe

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

DLC Inc posted:

https://x.com/TonyKhan/status/1772768060643971154?s=20

I'm still convinced Big Soup is winning this by fair or foul methods. It's not time yet for Swerve's win.

https://x.com/TonyKhan/status/1772757836814004518?s=20

Stat or Willow gonna tween turn here

Its swerves time

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Joey McChrist posted:

im fiending for some aew, its been a long week

I got a long day at work planned tomorrow and I really am looking forward to dynamite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

You know what's great about Joe as champ? If Hangman beats him oh yeah Hangman is champ. Same for Swerve/Okada/Osprey.

But if Joe wins? Oh gently caress yeah King Joe is still champ baby!