Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Okada vs Kingston 9 12.68%
Jericho vs Hook 0 0%
Swerve vs Butcher 1 1.41%
Deonna and Thunder vs Toni and Toni 2 2.82%
Copeland vs Cage 32 45.07%
Best Friends vs Don Callis Family 1 1.41%
Shibata vs Matthews 1 1.41%
Takeshita vs Romero 1 1.41%
STREET FIGHT 24 33.80%
Total: 71 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

definitely worth $30. that I quit match was one for the ages and there were several bangers besides. promos were kind of weak and kind of long but that main event of rampage was starmaking for skye blue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

MassRafTer posted:

Did you sing Metalingus?

(woman’s voice, whispering) you think I know it?

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

shibata. takeshita. rictus grin okada. if you like handsome japanese men kicking rear end. you ate well yesterday

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

christian gets his mockneck pulled over his head in almost every match (which, like everything about the patriarchy gimmick, is laden with symbolism… check the silent hill wiki for more information) but that penalty box spot into christian getting jerseyed was, like a lot of things about that I Quit match, clever and elevated and drawing from years of history between the two of them. and it was a tv match.

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

CEO vs DMD in a contest to see who can get the crowd to say three letters the most times

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

them beating hob for the trios after billy had a senior moment and tried to leave his boots in the ring

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

personally I just want hayter back and one vignette where her and okada compliment each other on their finishers. I’m not difficult to please.

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

post hole digger posted:

they made him park his kia so far away from the stadium and it looks cold out there :(

that’s pretty much right outside the gates

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

Shard posted:

Erin she try to send you a new tv, your rear end send it back.

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

the invisible ang :smith:

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

christian cage. a man who prides himself on being a paragon of masculinity, so much that he named his stable the patriarchy. ran away from his rival into the women’s bathroom. then had himself and his surrogate sons handcuffed helpless to the turnbuckles while he received a vicious assault to his dick and balls. freud hitting a black arrow in his coffin.

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

tony should book an angle where another wrestler gets over by pretending that danhausen is his best friend who is dying of a terminal illness and his last wish is to win the tag belts together. call their team danhausen by proxy. very sick. very inspirational.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

yeah but he’s short, made of glass, and cringe