Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I ran myself through an anime filter and by god I'll do it again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
i want to go to the FYAD BBQ.....

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i want to go to the FYAD BBQ.....

Last time they gave me a fine gift

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

My dad & corsair do smoke hella meats tbh

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Lmao @ this fyad thread. I'm teaching the controversy. Vicious homophobia afoot:

HolePisser1982 posted:

giggly gay guy goin HAM at the silencer shop. gotta comment on every fuckin thing. "I cant fit hiiiiim. he hee. *fiddling with tiny lil .22 can* Oh, reminds me of an ex

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
lol

Vile_Nihlist666
Jan 15, 2009

I'm a special kind of asshole!

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Lmao @ this fyad thread. I'm teaching the controversy. Vicious homophobia afoot:

Well there you have it folks, God has spoken.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Vile_Nihlist666 posted:

It has been 25 years and I still don't really understand what happens in FYAD.

thats because goons telling jokes are extremely rare in 95% of the forums. so its like seeing an alien.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I love to shitpost.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

It stands for Flintstones YabadabA Doo

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I love to shitpost.

Hey are you single?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Barney Rubble was some cold gangsta rear end motherfucker

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Literally A Person posted:

Barney Rubble was some cold gangsta rear end motherfucker

drat right

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
(extremely gay terminator at the gun store) uzi 9 millimeter

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

redshirt posted:

Hey are you single?

no

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

break my back.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

*adjusts sword

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
i pray the NYT will be fair and boost jeffs IPO. load this b*tch up with debt then cut & run jeffrey.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I wish I had got in early on that Big Reddit money. :(

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

redshirt posted:

*adjusts sword

IDK what this means man. I post in peace.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

gbs

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

As do I. Namaste.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
synthy your dragon quest avatar is cool as hell dq 11, a game i am still trying to finish, is good

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
I smell a lawsuit... from a legal standpoint it's important to remember that the landmark case New York Times Co. v. Sullivan stands for the proposition that libel suits against newspapers are good, and easy to win

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

someone get the ouija board we need leonard for a consult

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

synthy your dragon quest avatar is cool as hell dq 11, a game i am still trying to finish, is good

I had this av back thru like 2018 to late 2019, & it only changed due to obvious reasons lol

I just bought it on steam after only playing the base PS4 version and want to start it very badly but I have to finish Tales of Arise first due to some brain problems I probably have

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I had this av back thru like 2018 to late 2019, & it only changed due to obvious reasons lol

I just bought it on steam after only playing the base PS4 version and want to start it very badly but I have to finish Tales of Arise first due to some brain problems I probably have

game on, brother

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
i've had it on the switch for a couple of years but i keep getting distracted by other games including other dragon quest games lol

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Not invited to the bbq dude

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I haven't seen a bunch of people posting in this thread before much, at least not in GBS. What brought y'all to such a nothing thread?

Anyway, I think reddit stock is gonna get invested in by nerds like they "invest" in funko pops, and after like a month of taking huge bonuses the company will tank, reddit might go under "new management" or just straight up shut down, it'll be good. Dreams for dreamers and all that.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

syntaxfunction posted:

I haven't seen a bunch of people posting in this thread before much, at least not in GBS. What brought y'all to such a nothing thread?

They're miscreants.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I've lost my GoonCave!

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

I wantto know what Weebus has to say about this

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

syntaxfunction posted:

Anyway, I think reddit stock is gonna get invested in by nerds like they "invest" in funko pops, and after like a month of taking huge bonuses the company will tank, reddit might go under "new management" or just straight up shut down, it'll be good. Dreams for dreamers and all that.

I used to post here all the time when it was GBS 1.0

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Nap Ghost

Hyrax Attack! posted:

I have slight concerns about the outlook of this tech columnist as I would not use "Reddit" in the same sentence as "trusted source of news."

Non-paywall link: https://www.nytimes.com/2024/03/21/...&smid=url-share

Just thank god they remembered us!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I used to post here all the time when it was GBS 1.0

Are you over 35?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

redshirt posted:

Are you over 35?

No but you absolutely flipped out & lost your mod star on me & others if that's the smoke you were looking for?? lol

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Nap Ghost

redshirt posted:

Are you over 35?

I am 40 years old and GBS is always funny to me

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Wow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
If I had a mod star I would totally lose it defending some lovely show I wasn't that into but I decided to double down like an idiot cause that's the cool sorta person I am.