Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Aren't places like the NYTimes like 90% opinion articles now? Like they're not better than a blog collective and that's loving depressing. I feel like journalistic reporting is a thing of the past and it's depressing as hell.

Anyway, NYT op-ed wants to get in on Reddit IPO. They go together like an itchy dog butt and carpet you just cleaned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Vile_Nihlist666 posted:

It has been 25 years and I still don't really understand what happens in FYAD.

Slurs apparently.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I'm surprised that subforum is still around. After all, I thought it was just

A passing fyad :imunfunny:

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I haven't seen a bunch of people posting in this thread before much, at least not in GBS. What brought y'all to such a nothing thread?

Anyway, I think reddit stock is gonna get invested in by nerds like they "invest" in funko pops, and after like a month of taking huge bonuses the company will tank, reddit might go under "new management" or just straight up shut down, it'll be good. Dreams for dreamers and all that.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
If I had a mod star I would totally lose it defending some lovely show I wasn't that into but I decided to double down like an idiot cause that's the cool sorta person I am.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
You forgot the artisan cookies. That's class there.