Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010
Oh come on, “cesspool”? I mean, it’s more like a sewer: mostly greywater. The occasional fatberg. But very few actual floating feces!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010
What a SomethingAwful cesspool might look like

Chicken Butt fucked around with this message at 15:05 on Mar 22, 2024

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010
Exactly. This is the only major Internet destination that I know of where I *don’t* have to read infuriating neo-Fascist rants and lies.

… incorrect opinions about movies, TV shows, and games that I need to immediately correct, yes. But neo-Fascism? No, and it’s a loving relief and respite from most of the rest of the online world.

What I’m trying to say is I love you, goons.

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010
SA subforum tribalism will never not be funny to me.

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010
I prefer the term “cloaca”.