Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

big nipples big life posted:

there's still time to delete cspam.

The deviantart thread was right here in GBS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

codo27 posted:

I've thought about signing up for reddit just to post things that are mildly incorrect just to get people to lose their minds trying to correct me. And pose as a female doing it of course.

I don't care if you are reading it constantly in American novels, I don't want to see anyone start sentences with the word 'and'.

That was me posing as my high school english teacher. And she was a woman.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Smugworth posted:

Yup
I knew I wasn't imagining PoE was how I got here
I liked the bad candy reviews website too

The internet was a smaller place back then.

https://www.somethingawful.com/news/mexican-candy-bandito/

Zack actually got a few angry emails from the guys over at BadCandy for stealing their gimmick. He ended up recommending the site anyway, saying it was funny.

I-Mockery was a good site too, still updated regularly until a few years ago. The owners SO died and he had trouble dealing with it.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Poohs Packin posted:

NYT can talk all the poo poo its wants. Everyone knows that the New York Post is the superior rag.

I suppose those ARE based on true stories but the New York Post has a way to go before it can compare bizarre headlines with british tabloids.

The dwarf-stripper-celebrity-lookalike is a strangely common topic. That's one of the few pics I could find that didn't have a wee man or woman dressed up in bondage gear.