Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Its fail to like jorpy peepeeson, bro jogan or dernald tormp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Hammerite posted:

wow, wouldn't have guessed drump looks even worse without his bronzer

Everyone back up im about to own this lib. Get in your trucks and dig out your commemorative 64oz big gulps because hoo boy the libtard tears are gonna be flowing.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

MUSKY BOI MADE A DELOREAN BUT BAD THAT USES EMERALD MINE SLAVE BLOOD FOR BRAKE FLUID

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I get all my news from a vintage ticker tape machine I have buried inside a shipping container with my guns and survival macaroni buckets.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Its completely uncensored. Theyre using racial slurs for groups I didnt even know existed.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I for one support stomping of covid

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

NYT can talk all the poo poo its wants. Everyone knows that the New York Post is the superior rag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

counterfeitsaint posted:

If you want an answer to a specific question that's video game, technical, or pop culture related, you're never gonna type into Google "[question] somethingawful"

Good. That would flood us with Redditors.