Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Earwicker posted:

portal of evil was a good site back in the day it was like a whole directory of cesspools from all over the web i think thats how i originally came across this place. and stile project. and sean baby. and a bunch of other poo poo

Yup
I knew I wasn't imagining PoE was how I got here
I liked the bad candy reviews website too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Platystemon posted:

I’m not losing sleep over being called a cesspool by the newspaper that dual-endorsed Elizabeth Warren and Amy Klobuchar.

mad much?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Was Kevin Rose ever a goon or was he strictly a Digg guy

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

kntfkr posted:

I heard Kevin Roose's wife still openly flirts with the chatbot while kevin roose sits in the litterbox of their san fransisco bay area room and jerks off

that's what happens when you start letting them put litterboxes in schools

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I am the only poster without sin

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I think you're all rude dudes (and dudettes and dudenbys)

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

goatface posted:

Your pride in your status is unfortunately sinful.

I still remember when you called me a slur

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

meat police posted:

it rocks that fyad it still making goons mad, er sorry "concerned"

This person definitely called me a slur

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I want to write a column for NYT where I review passages in the Bible objectively

you'd get cancelled by woke brained idiots for not including the Quran!!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

syntaxfunction posted:

I'm surprised that subforum is still around. After all, I thought it was just

A passing fyad :imunfunny:

heh

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I've reported all the fyad crew trolls brigading this thread. Carry on @worf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Kirk Vikernes posted:

Sorry, but I like to remember Worf as Statutory Ape, a goon with a "haha lol get it Statutory Ape"-username who would grace us with dissertations on how anyone not born the same day as their partner were either commiting or the victim of statutory rape depending on which one was older. What a cool dude.

reported