Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

ungulateman posted:

they don't spoil anything, so i'll let you know that the Princess Exalt is Lucina (since the hereditary monarchs of Ylisse are 'exalts') and the Sage Lord is Leif (heck if i know why).

Yeah, Robin wasn't actually a Lord.

As for Leif, it's a reference to his ending in Thracia:

quote:

In the annals of Thracian history, the name of King Leif the Wise, the "Sage-Lord," will echo for eternity...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
The intended idea of late game additions in FE was that they could be a replacement for units that you've lost in battle.

Of course, everyone reset when they lost a unit, so it just ended up that outside of a few really stacked units like Laguz Royals, most late game units are barely keeping up.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
I think the consistent opinion I've heard of Engage is that the plot is insanely goofy and basic, yet the VA performances are excellent and they're giving their all into the Saturday morning cartoon script.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
Boucheron is basically coinflip from what I can tell. 40% Str growth and 55% Spd growth means there will be runs where he flops and runs where he's blessed and goes on a killing spree, similar to prior fighters like Vaike.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
Okay sure Louis charging through a line of enemies is cool, but have you considered.... warp Louis

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
I think saying that Zephia is a lategame boss is a bit of a spoiler there.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
Is there a reason Yunaka could hear Micaiah? The random bandits didn’t and if I remember right, nobody else could hear the rings before Alear awoke each one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
Celica on Louis because TELEPORTING ARMOUR KNIGHTS.