Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
Can a game's writing truly be called bad if it includes the words "Hiya Papaya"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

Roy's our boy!

Eliwood's our deli wood!

Alear's our dear!

Oh, I always pronounced it Ah-leh-arr.

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
That's Bylass erasure!

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

FPzero posted:

Emblem Marth is cool and all but call me when we get Emblem Marf.

StAngelo was what I called my Alear, it sounds pretty good when she introduces herself as "the Divine Dragon StAngelo". Marf is her dog

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
She's raising so many death flags, isn't she?

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
I have always named the litte guy Marf to go with my divine dragon StAngelo, I see no reason to change this tradition.

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
I think skirmishes (and the DLC maps) actually use some different formula to calculate difficulty, because after early promoting my Alear, suddenly everything was level 20 and capable of killing poor Louis with physical attacks. Had to have either been the early promotion or the DLC giving you a bunch of level 20 characters.

(Also, I highly recommend doing the story DLC, the story is so bad.)

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
Micaiah does have a thing for thieves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

Faillen Angel posted:

Doing the DLC early sets your ILV to 20/1. You are actively punished for it.

It's kind of funny.

Lol

Yeah, I had one nasty surprise when I brought my level 7 party to the first Divine Paralogue... Ended up beating that one with a promoted Alear, the DLC characters, Etie and Framme. Literally every enemy could oneshot those last two.