Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass-penny

so, just like a normal day at the ren faire?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

I remember once a patron was telling me "ahhh the ren faire, where you catch a wiff of marijuana and just laugh about it."

the back of my mind I'm like, what do you do when you smell weed in town? I just handed him his beer and waited for him to leave, lmao

Ass-penny

one time at the ren faire I was chuffing down a fat doink in a port-a-potty and the person in the stall next to me said, to their spouse, "ugh, honey, it smells like weed in here"
I loudly replied "tell me about it," before throwing open my door and walking past the spouse trailing weed smoke, and walking directly into an employees only area