Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
I'm Silvio and I'm glaring suspiciously at everyone

even myself, in da mirror

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Black Sunshine posted:

Rewatched "Moe n' Joe" last night and it was hilarious that as soon as Vito and Johnny Cakes start to gently caress it's a quick cut to a train entering a tunnel which pulls back to show Bobby playing with his train set, lol

lmao

man the way everyone is like JUST COME BACK SO WE CAN DEPROGRAM YOU DEY GOTS PROGRAMS

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
anyone seen puss?

I don't mean Bonpensiero, I mean literally. all you fuckers do is sit around eating salted meat and cussing, do you ever leave the bing

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

CoffeeBoofer posted:

Yeah when I went to Paris and your mother was working the bon-bon concession at the Eiffel Tower

oooh!

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

CoffeeBoofer posted:

Yeah when I went to Paris and your mother was working the bon-bon concession at the Eiffel Tower

ay tone, I know you got a lot goin on what with four of your top guys gettin shot and that truckload of suits running over christafah

but this comment that got made at me, i can't seem to shake it tone

i feel something must be done