Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
How many teeth do you have? Describe them to me. Do you have cavities? Do you have other peoples teeth in your mouth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Sure how many do you want?

Sorry all out.

Funky See Funky Do fucked around with this message at 10:44 on Mar 22, 2024

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

brb gotta hit up my "tooth man" (his name is Louie Gohmert)

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

dozens. hard. no. no.

frumpykvetchbot
Feb 20, 2004

PROGRESSIVE SCAN
Upset Trowel
in defense of british people,

I'd just like to stress that it a slanderous falsehood to claim that most brits have had all their teeth removed and replaced with dentures because that was simpler than dental hygiene.

not since the 1970s anyway.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Ive got at least 10, thinking about having the tops and bottoms switched for more even wear

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

What do your teeth smell like hahahhahaha

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

*with excessive whistley noises" Noohhhh

HorseMorsel
Sep 8, 2023
My teeth are chewy

MooRooster
Mar 5, 2024

I have buck teeth that are crooked and have a gap and I refuse to get braces

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

my tooth guy is working on getting me some teeth right now op, he's gotta eat. What kind of teeth you lookin for?

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
My physical body is mostly teeth

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
got one hundred teeth

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

50, more than any other mammal

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
I have a beaver tooth I found in the woods

cptInsane0
Apr 11, 2007

...and a clown with no head
I just ran out, but I'll pick you up some at the store.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...... ya got any teeth?

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

i sold bitcoin to the tooth fairy and they paid in teeth so yeah im pretty stocked up right now

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

kntfkr posted:

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...... ya got any teeth?

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I ran through my last set chewing too much ice lol, doing well on these, but I can feel the next set coming through already so they'll probably go early.

I think I'm up to set four? What about y'all?

tetSUOOO
Mar 1, 2024
amazingly, despites a number of nonconsentual attempts at their removal, i still have all my teeth. and ive had 4 frames punched off my face

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
If you wanna know something about anything, check the dentition first.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

checking and understanding the dentition is a must.

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

if you plant them will a man not grow

what will you reap if teeth you sow

I do not know

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I still have another 9+ fillings to go, I've had 2 root canals and crowns, all wisdom teeth extracted, and also #18 extracted.
I couldn't afford a dentist for about 15+ years so I'm working on fixing what I can.

tetSUOOO
Mar 1, 2024
i feel so left out, listening to teeth stories when i see a dentist every 5 years and every time is like "looks good, come back in a few years". why dont i get terrible teeth?

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

tetSUOOO posted:

i feel so left out, listening to teeth stories when i see a dentist every 5 years and every time is like "looks good, come back in a few years". why dont i get terrible teeth?

You should go to a real dentist imo

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
i have rear end

tetSUOOO
Mar 1, 2024

500excf type r posted:

hmmm...

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
Yes, but I'm not sharing

it's got that great crunch that kids love

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

500excf type r posted:

Yes the real ones have whole departments of staff dedicated to keeping you coming back for more fake cleanings/fillings/root canals

It's like actual medicine but they've dispensed with any illusions of helping humanity or science. Almost no countries have government provided dental care, even the ones that give out healthcare

dsf
Jul 1, 2004

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

i sold bitcoin to the tooth fairy and they paid in teeth so yeah im pretty stocked up right now

keep those teeth safe. thats retirement teeth there

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I had a root canal last week, a crown on Wednesday, and a total extraction this upcoming Thursday.

Ask me how are my teeth!

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

OP you can gently caress right off with your tooth chat. Seriously, GTFO. I don't want to hear about your or anyone else's teeth, ever.

tetSUOOO
Mar 1, 2024

TuxedoOrca
Feb 6, 2024
Got 'em all.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

I often dream that my teeth fall out or become soft

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
My teeth were stolen by a passing band of Irish Travellers.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

bossy lady posted:

I often dream that my teeth fall out or become soft

I also have a lot of teeth falling out dreams. Never had a soft teeth dream though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

got plenty to share but they aren’t going cheap. will take a few to sa mart if you’re interested, op