Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

You Are A Werewolf posted:

Wasn’t there a politician recently (within the last few years) where he was giving a press conference or speech and his tooth fell out mid speech and he swallowed it?

Every post I made itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

MrQwerty posted:

Every post I made itt

first link in your new title text is stretching big time lol

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

Bloopsy posted:

Some Corbin Bernsen cosplay going on here:

According to the suit, Molldrem performed more than 30 procedures on Wilson in a single July 2020 visit, doing eight crowns, four root canals and 20 fillings in one go. The lawsuit alleges that the dentist "perform[ed] this work improperly," resulting in pain and suffering, embarrassment, emotional distress, and disfigurement.
Molldrem was likewise accused of using improper levels of anesthesia during the procedures and falsifying medical records to cover it up.

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2023/12/28/minnesota-woman-sues-dentist/72050466007/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoWom0CCRKM

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

back in the early 2000s i watched a movie called teeth about a lady with secret teeth in her vaginal region that could and would bite clean through dicks and fingers and suchlike that went in there, a power she found herself in a position to use often

the movie was highly recommended by gbs posters at the time, perhaps some of whom are still among us. anyone want to fess up?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’ve seen the movie but I can’t say I’d exactly recommend it

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
All of the teeth in my mouth are impeccable and perfect. All of my roots in my right side are somehow loving up inside to out? I think I chew my lip too hard while sleeping.

Had one molar that brewed an abscess for about a year. Extracted in December and I just got my cyborg post on Saturday. It is really astonishing how deep they can get an anaesthesia needle into your flesh when they really want to.

Have 2 more molars that the dentist doesn't understand how they are still living because the X-rays show the roots all hosed up so I get to see an endodontist next month.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

i saw that too, there wasnt a single non piece of poo poo guy in her life, even her own brother tried to gently caress her. they shouldve made a sequel where she goes to hell and starts loving demons to death like doom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

first link in your new title text is stretching big time lol

yeah someone got real mad about that post lol