Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Hello I am a spelling bee champion, crosssword connoisseur, Norwegian heart surgeon who is a fiend for mojitos and women's rights. When does your period start

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Hello I am a spelling bee champion, crosssword connoisseur, Norwegian heart surgeon who is a fiend for mojitos and women's rights. When does your period start

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

You think the girls ever change the water?

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Kazvall posted:

You think the girls ever change the water?

I think about that a lot, but not in a way where I'm trying to like solve it, if that makes sense

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

HolePisser1982 posted:

I think about that a lot, but not in a way where I'm trying to like solve it, if that makes sense

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lol

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
any updtaes

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnGl5mpfXrs

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Adbot