Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010
Boy, this sure beats working at the dick-sucking factory, huh guys?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

speak for yourself i just got "infiltrate the dick-sucking factory" for my next mission

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
so the good news is i whacked the guy.... the bad news is i may have misunderstood the assignment

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Mozi posted:

so the good news is i whacked the guy.... the bad news is i may have misunderstood the assignment

Hey, congrats on your first whack!

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream

Mozi posted:

At least you have an assignment. I asked my boss for one and all he said was "go kill some time" with this weird grin

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

redshirt posted:

thanks... it was a lot messier than i imagined

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

redshirt posted:

After your first it's easy to just keep whacking and whacking. Keep whacking until you can't hold your piece any more. When that happens, find someone to give you a mercy whack.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
heres me thinking bloodstains were going to be the occupational hazard

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

No, it's just a ketchup stain. I had Wendy's for lunch.

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Why are we fermenting horse manure for a month to make tetanus darts? You can buy live strains from Amazon.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
This job is impossible. The client says he wants to “send a message” but my boss hasn’t even told me the guy’s email address.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
*kills first guy*

…..
…..
…..
Maybe I shouldn’t have skipped Body Disposal 101 so many times. 😬

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

My Mom called me a hitman and I had to correct her. Assassin (in training) is a far classier and high end occupation.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

*kills first guy*

…..
…..
…..
Maybe I shouldn’t have skipped Body Disposal 101 so many times. 😬

Only common murderers and hitmen dispose of bodies. What third rate community college did you go to?

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Only common murderers and hitmen dispose of bodies.

now your thinking like a pro
remember, its a message, not a mess

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

We're not simple thugs, Mom!

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I need to get my own death cards. Do we just use Vistaprint for that?

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
kevin got caught chewing in class and was garrotted when he didnt have enough for everyone
Mr Shaw is such a hardass

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

my CO told me i'm supposed to kill my next target "with kindness". is he loving with me, or that a real thing we do?

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

Bad Purchase posted:

my CO told me i'm supposed to kill my next target "with kindness". is he loving with me, or that a real thing we do?

Learned this the hard way, Ninjas don't use bleach on the uniforms no matter how bad they smell.

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

my boss is mad at me because i keep trying to do the classic "knock someone out and take their clothes as a disguise" thing but it takes too long to find someone in my size

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Apparently "killing" a large pizza and a pan of brownies does not count towards my supervised hours.

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021
When picking up the office Starbucks order it's important not to smear the names on the cups. One swap of beverages and everyone is like, "I didn't order a venti mochaccino with Digitalis, that was for Melvin, dumbass."

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

I don't get why they won't let us travel on the private planes until we've worked here for at least 1 year.

I can't even get my equipment through TSA, I have to pick it up at one of those Amazon drop box things whenever I go anywhere? This seems like quite a hassle for everyone involved. Also I really wish they'd spring for first class seats, or at the very least I'm begging them to stop sending me on Southwest.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I think I'm gonna go with the Euro look. Slicked back hair, tortoise shell glasses, call me "Hans".

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

Hey, no big deal, but when I was putting the poison and the antidote into nondescript perfume bottles, I might have mixed them up. Somebody messaged me while I was doing it and it seemed important to respond right away.

I'm pretty sure the one on the left that I put the little plus sign on is the antidote.

I don't know why it really matters, the antidote will give you cancer anyway.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

redshirt posted:

I think I'm gonna go with the Euro look. Slicked back hair, tortoise shell glasses, call me "Hans".

Ok "Hans" here's the coffee order and on the way I need you to pick up my dry cleaning. Make sure they got the stain out of my shirt. It's near the collar - you'll see if they haven't it's a big rear end red wine stain.

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021
"Real assassins get polonium, you get whatever you can scrape out of this smoke detector."

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

My supervisor told me I’d look good in a tight skirt, and I don’t know if he’s training me how to seduce a target, or should if I should email HR.

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

emSparkly posted:

My supervisor told me I’d look good in a tight skirt, and I don’t know if he’s training me how to seduce a target, or should if I should email HR.

Killing him is an acceptable 3rd outcome.

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed

emSparkly posted:

Whoa...like half your training schedule is how to break a guy's neck with your thighs or calves. Aren't all your highest entrance scores in small arms and explosives? You definitely need to talk to HR, that's not cool.

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010
When do we get issued grappling hooks? I was told there would be grappling hooks.

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021
I thought I would be putting bombs under cars by now, but the have me working at the Hertz Counter renting Tesla's in "Insurance Fraud" mode, whatever that is.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

Yeah heads up, the break room coffee tastes like rat poison for a reason.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
Is this a paid internship or am I supposed to loot the targets and whatever they have in their pockets is mine? Because the last guy only had a bunch of smashed twinkies on him

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies
Can you sign my sheet? I was here Thursday and Friday but Becca told me Saturday was training day for the language arts program only, so I only stayed until Raj let us go, so...

3 hours here... 3 hours here too.... and then 2 hours Saturday. And your signature. March 26th.

Thanks! I'll see you guys for the belladonna course Monday!

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

no offense but when you guys sign off on my college credits is it okay if you don’t call yourselves Murder For Hire LLC

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

im not saying i won’t do it but i really wasn’t expecting to have to complete a Workplace Harassment seminar when i took this job

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

Vegetable posted:

im not saying i won’t do it but i really wasn’t expecting to have to complete a Workplace Harassment seminar when i took this job

Seriously, switching the KY Jelly and Novichok isn't just funny, It's hilarious. Workplace pranks are fun, people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

The last “workplace prank” was a mustard gas grenade taped under Marco’s desk with a string tied between the pin and his chair.