Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

S.D.
Apr 28, 2008
I did the FATE grind in Shadowbringers relatively recently (last year-ish), and my main memory of it was seeing new Reapers - and you could tell they were new because they were still in the level 70 equipment they give you for starting the job, despite being in a level 75-76 zone - and them just doing their combo in straight lines through the FATE circle. In and out, shedding aggro as fast as they caught it. Was fascinating, honestly. And honestly kinda dumb to watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

S.D.
Apr 28, 2008
"... We stand in the presence of a Lightwarden."

Holminster Switch is basically my favorite dungeon in Shadowbringers, and possibly up to the end of the current MSQ. Everything about the atmosphere of it hit me very hard, and both that and the dungeon theme (which is solidly my favorite in FF14, or at least top 3) urge me to hit sprint and keep running forward.

If I move fast enough, maybe I'll be able to save more people.

My previous favorite dungeon was the Aetherochemical Research Facility, for faintly similar reasons. I think I just like there being a tone of desperation going on.