Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ziddar
Jul 24, 2003

Time Travel: Not Even Once

okay maybe a few times

Still room for DRK postin'? This is mostly my forever favorite tanking glam, but it started as DRK years ago (and got some parts swapped out here and there).

Taken in a most appropriate zone.

Also like everyone else here, I am hype as gently caress to see your journey through Shadowbringers!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ziddar
Jul 24, 2003

okay maybe a few times

GilliamYaeger posted:

Chest is Exarchic, arms are the ones from the Garlean disguise you get from Stormblood.

Right on one thing, but not the other (spoilered for Sang):Weapon is Neo-Ishgardian, chest is Exarchic, arms are Skallic fending, legs are Ronkan, and Feet are Lunar Envoy.

Ziddar
Jul 24, 2003

okay maybe a few times

I've roleplayed for years with my character, so like 95% of the personal lore and stories are in not-WoL land. It hasn't stopped me from from pondering otherwise though. They're the child of a Lalafellin Thanalan miner who had a very, very firm sense of wanting a son to pass on the family tradition. So much that he preemptively gave them a masculine name (Vinalo Mabunalo). He instead got a girl that he promptly declared a boy anyway. Fast forward 17 or so years later, a grand falling out over destiny and genders happened and Vinalo was kicked out of their home and wandered until some sort of feeling led them to the Black Shroud. They eventually joined up with the Stillglade Fane and became an accomplished healer, leaving a couple years after the Calamity (due to personal disagreements). There's a whole mess of things I've written and roleplayed, but I suppose the WoL edition of Vinalo ended up taking a job for the Scions instead of some other innocuous job and got roped into this whole mess.

And now I have a non-binary healer/botanist in their late 30s, just trying to do some good in the world.

Ziddar
Jul 24, 2003

okay maybe a few times

Galaga Galaxian posted:

Well the thread and my previous post got me thinking more about that sorta stuff, so.. Now I know what Morwyn's parents look like. :v:

Friend, you've thrown wide the opened the floodgates for further character stuff! I, too, have designs for Vinalo's parents!

Leleja Leja and Tamido Sumido

There's a lot to them that I'm not going to further hijack this thread with. But I am heartened seeing so many people having some backstories in mind for their WoL. I think it can add a lot to one's connection to the story when you've got the idea that you're playing as a person going through all this stuff.