Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

Funky See Funky Do posted:

In the directors cut the line is "I know now why you cry but it is something I can never do. Not because I do not feel a full range of emotions, some more deeply than humans, but because I don't have tear ducts because I'm a robot."

I actually always took this a little more literally like "I understand human emotions but I will never be one"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

I could have sworn that the scene with the janitor is in the EC.

I agree the smile scene isn't very necessary. I also always skip the scene where Reese comes to Sarah in her dream. The dialogue feels so clunky and his delivery is painful.

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

We are talking about the same scene, right? Where the terminators come face to face and Arnold swings John in front of him to shield him from the bullets?