Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Back in college for a comics writing class, I wrote a pitch idea for a Terminator story where Skynet learns that Kyle Reese is the father and starts sending Terminators back in time to end that bloodline.

One such mission has the Resistance sending a guy back to 1943, where we find out one of Reese's ancestors was a guard at Dachau (and a particularly nasty one to boot). I liked the idea of the moral dilemma where Reese's lineage came from something pretty horrible, but the future of humanity seemed that this shitheel needed to survive.

My professor gave me a B, but said "Dark Horse isn't going to take a solicitation for a licensed property."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

mllaneza posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qN5s_PQU7g

The actual best scene would be massive spoilers. Potter's Field

Surprised the morphing didn't start with her mouth being the bowl.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Sarah Connor hides out in the woods.

She encounters a black bear.

Relieved that it's not a strange man, she lets her guard down.

Bear morphs into T-1000 & cuts her head off.

:tbear: