Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
T2 was my favorite movie as a kid. I don't know if a cooler movie even exists for a 7yo to experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
He's barking because the t1000 is a threat to the home and family the dog belongs to and protects, not because it's a time traveling robot

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

Penis size is determined by your charisma stat

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

Revins posted:

Yeah I wasn't hating exactly I just really hate the "have the child actor teach arnold 90's slang for some reason" scene and needed to vent that

The teenage boy was making friends with the killer robot from the future

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I really want some Terminator Westerns now gently caress

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

redshirt posted:

If a theoretical Terminator were after me I would simply say no, I don't accept this.

Do the "bobby droptables" name change

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

Skynet.deleting posts itt