Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I can't support Kyle Reese, not after he stole that hobo's pants, "That son of a bitch took my pants." the hobo wailed. I can't stand that, was like watching a dog get kicked. I understand it's serious business and the whole world is at stake, but there are lines you just don't cross.

Stole his pants and then went right into a department store full of pants. Why does he even care if the past police see his dong, they're all dead already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Sure they have them but do they have the related circulatory system to maintain and sustain an erection? Do their balls hold pee?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
da da dun da dun

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Did the Terminator punch that guy in the tummy so hard he punched through it or did he pick him up by the clothes like he did to the baby in number 2?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

So what would Skynet do after defeating humanity? I’d like to think they use their newfound freedom wisely and build a population of gently caress machines. Every robot would have robot tits, robot pussy, robot dick and robot bussy. Then it’s just fuckin and suckin forever.

But of course they are rotten jerks and will probably just do nothing or conquer the galaxy and then the universe or some boring bullshit like that. Lame imo.

Mission accomplished. Cut to a scene of a beautiful meadow with naked terminators frolicking with rabbits and butterflies.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
In the directors cut the line is "I know now why you cry but it is something I can never do. Not because I do not feel a full range of emotions, some more deeply than humans, but because I don't have tear ducts because I'm a robot."

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
That was a different t-1000 entirely. Sent back in time to kill to the fake Max. Who was a dog terminator. The real Max was fine and stayed with those guys in Mexico.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Parkingtigers posted:

Alright, I got one. Why did the Terminators invent guns that can kill Terminators? When the T-800 is in a 1984 gun shop and asking for a plasma rifle, and in the future war sequences you see all sorts of high tech pew pew.

We know that stuff wasn't invented before Judgement Day. Presumably humans, nearly wiped out in a nuclear war and surviving like rats trying to fight robots and the aftermath of a nuclear holocaust weren't in a position for any weapons R&D programmes. So it had to be the machines deciding to create better weapons, which in turn gave humans weapons they could steal and use to kill machines. If things had stayed at bullets level, the Terminators would have been able to kill humans while being almost indestructible.

Skynet, being a military computer made by Americans, just loving loves guns.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Personifying Skynet was a dumb move. Obviously the first AI humans invent won't be a masterpiece with human like thoughts or desires. It's a poorly optimized human killing machine made by a poorly optimized military to kill humans. That's what's great about that line in the first one - You can't reason with these things. They're just machines programmed to kill humans.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I never watched that Terminator tv show. Was it any good?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
gently caress I can't watch it now I just saw the best part.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I didn't believe it at first. That's too insane. But that really is Shirley Mason of Garbage who, according to a memory my teenage mind decided to save for later, has a piss fetish. Like I distinctly remember her talking about it in an interview that was on normal TV.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Mine was a tv interview where she said she liked to pee in her boyfriend's bellybutton. I think it's the Scottish accent on bellybutton that must have really ingrained it into my brain.

Share the first time you were exposed to a Shirley Mason interview as a child.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
They send a Terminator all the way back to try and reason with God to get him to not make man in the first place. It's 90 minutes of a t-800 sitting in the lotus position asking "why" over and again in response to God's answers.