Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

So what would Skynet do after defeating humanity? I’d like to think they use their newfound freedom wisely and build a population of gently caress machines. Every robot would have robot tits, robot pussy, robot dick and robot bussy. Then it’s just fuckin and suckin forever.

But of course they are rotten jerks and will probably just do nothing or conquer the galaxy and then the universe or some boring bullshit like that. Lame imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Fuckin and suckin, you guys. Think about it. It works because it makes sense.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I remember the scene where he crashes down on to the LA “River” blowing my dumb kid mind.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Does Terminator still have to put that they stole from that sex pest bitch Harlan Ellison in the end credits?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Yea did you see the part about groping women and how it wasn’t the first time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I got an ad for Dean Norris’ restaurant which I guess is near me. You cannot escape this man!!