Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Dr. Cool Aids)

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
I made hot cross buns and they are pretty good. No ticks here, hot crosses only.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
Jesus died on the tick

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

Your daily cup of fuck you.
Went to Pizza Express once during an heatwave, some bloke was coping well, not a single ball of sweat

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Starbucks posted:

Well yeah, but I am thinking gas oven. Maybe I might get one and make some fancy brick pizza oven / bbq thing but then I remember I live in England.

you can buy kits to build your own in the garden if you'd rather do that than get an ooni or similar

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

those big aga type range cookers do pizzas pretty well, probably not a cost effective option maybe

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee
get your ticks out for the lads

Fingerless Gloves
May 21, 2011

... aaand also go away and don't come back
Been drinking aldi creme egg Irish cream

It's ok

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
One of my closest friends died today of monkeypox. I spent every summer of the last 14 years of my life with him in Turkey, chasing good times and connecting with so many people. I had to call his ex-girlfriends and friends to tell them. The fact that so many people are grieving him is testament to a short life incredibly well lived and loved. poo poo sucks.

Ragnar Gunvald
May 13, 2015

Cool and good.

Butterfly Valley posted:

One of my closest friends died today of monkeypox. I spent every summer of the last 14 years of my life with him in Turkey, chasing good times and connecting with so many people. I had to call his ex-girlfriends and friends to tell them. The fact that so many people are grieving him is testament to a short life incredibly well lived and loved. poo poo sucks.

Thats poo poo. Sorry mate. Monkeypox though? Wow.

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe

Microplastics posted:

Home made pizzas tonight

Fuckin' yum

Thanks for sharing that picture of a placenta, but I'd like to see the pizza too

Church Ladyboy
Oct 11, 2007

SQUAWK

Jose posted:

you can buy kits to build your own in the garden if you'd rather do that than get an ooni or similar

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

Butterfly Valley posted:

Jesus, sorry. Did he have any other health issues, or was he unbelievably unlucky?

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

boilers packed up, the 4 day easter weekend is the perfect most ideal time for it imo

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Torquemada posted:

Jesus, sorry. Did he have any other health issues, or was he unbelievably unlucky?

His immune system was always kinda fucky and he had some extremely rare blood disease that they had diagnosed in the past but nothing that suggested this.

He was an engineer but then turned a hobby for photographing meteor showers (on the Turkish beach I was at all summer) into a full time job and became one of the best astrophotographers in the world and wrote the literal fuckin astrophotography bible, travelling around the world taking incredible pictures. At least he lived more in his short life than most would with 100 years

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

Sorry for your lots

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I didn't want to kill the thread with death posting, just wanted to shout into the void a bit to say "poo poo sucks", please resume your scheduled bread roll/pizza/creme egg chat

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
today is the death anniversary of a very special guy

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Butterfly Valley posted:

I didn't want to kill the thread with death posting, just wanted to shout into the void a bit to say "poo poo sucks", please resume your scheduled bread roll/pizza/creme egg chat

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I'm the screaming hell jesus on the crucifix

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.
I'm the tiling under that extractor hood

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

I'm assuming you did not include the bread being worn as a hat in your prompt

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

I think I probably would eat a crème egg pizza

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

I'm assuming you did not include the bread being worn as a hat in your prompt

I did, that's why he's wearing a bread hat.

Oddly the other outputs neglected the hat but gave him an unprompted manly beard.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.

Gasmask posted:

I think I probably would eat a crème egg pizza

Don't give me ideas, you see what I did to that last pizza

(made it perfectly ofc, shut up)

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

today is the death anniversary of a very special guy

i just went through a ton of the old thread to see if it was fluo but it wasn't.

rip fluo

A LOVELY LAD
Feb 8, 2006

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

College Slice
Sorry to hear about your cool mate BV.

Also RIP special guy Gustav III of Sweden. Best bit of his wikipedia entry about his death:

quote:

They edged themselves behind the King

Lady Demelza
Dec 29, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Butterfly Valley posted:

You're not, poo poo does indeed suck, and I'm sorry for your loss. Astrophotography sounds like one of the coolest jobs imaginable, and it probably sounds really trite, but how amazing that he had the opportunity to do a job he loved.

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Jose posted:

i just went through a ton of the old thread to see if it was fluo but it wasn't.

rip fluo

:bighow:

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Lady Demelza posted:

You're not, poo poo does indeed suck, and I'm sorry for your loss. Astrophotography sounds like one of the coolest jobs imaginable, and it probably sounds really trite, but how amazing that he had the opportunity to do a job he loved.

Not trite at all, I have a huge amount of respect for how he turned a hobby and passion into a career that led to him inspiring thousands of others with his work

@alynwallace if you want to see his pictures on Instagram, he was incredible

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Jose posted:

rip fluo

thick as mince this lad

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Can he really be called very special? He was never a poster.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

goatface posted:

Can he really be called very special? He was never a poster.

he is within all of us, and therefore he is in all of our posts

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
That can't be true, he would never have appreciated a good nude of a shrek

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

I have a date on the Saturday

no I don't as it turns out

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
rip

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

no I don't as it turns out

What happened?

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends
family stuff apparently

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8OBIp59ccs

sing it, joe