Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Dr. Cool Aids)

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
They're letting me leave :dance:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Grats op

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

Welcome back to society.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Ty.

It's caused the only substantial improvement in my mood since I got here.

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

Also, we can't realistically be expected to give money to someone without knowing their monster munch flavour ranking and jacket potato filling(s) of choice.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

bird being a oval office on my roof again

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

unfamiliar with that musical, is it the sequel?

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

Birds aren't real.

Sir Sidney Poitier
Aug 14, 2006

My favourite actor

Someone has this as their avatar don't they?

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

Your daily cup of fuck you.
Pickled Onion and chilli and cheese

Captain Fargle
Feb 16, 2011

Dysgenesis posted:

Also, we can't realistically be expected to give money to someone without knowing their monster munch flavour ranking and jacket potato filling(s) of choice.

Pickled Onion > everything else and grated cheese with paprika, cayenne pepper and a lot of butter.

Sir Sidney Poitier
Aug 14, 2006

My favourite actor

Captain Fargle posted:

grated cheese with paprika, cayenne pepper and a lot of butter.

This is the best answer I've seen so far and you are welcome in this thread any time.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

old bay spice on everything

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Good call on the probe. That was a silly post.

Having a laugh about the bad thread is all well and good but interforum drama and tribalism is just weird and boring, especially when someone is trying to do something positive.

but yes, you should post more! also everyone else should to! It's a good thread ok :3:

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

if you are a thread lurker, have you considered not being a thread lurker :justpost:

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

if u post prepare to face my forums bushido

Sonderval
Sep 10, 2011
Cum.

Ragnar Gunvald
May 13, 2015

Cool and good.
So today is theatre day, it's currently the intermission.

I'm just popping on to say holy poo poo, Sir Ian McKellen ( I won't call him Gandalf this time as someone got their feelings hurt last time) on stage in person is mind blowing.. didn't expect him to be this good, especially at his age.

The whole show and cast are amazing, if anyone fancies a trip to the theatre any time soon try and grab tickets for "Player Kings", it's only on for the next month few weeks I think.

I'm not big into the whole Shakespeare thing typically, I find it a bit of a bore and chore to watch, but this has me utterly captivated and engrossed. Almost enough to tempt me to see more theatre.

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Never been to the theatre so I figured that might be a good one to see for a first time and lol of course there isn't anything in Liverpool (surprisingly not Manchester either?). Liverpool is loving dire for most theatre stuff despite there being like a bazillion of them in town, it's weird.

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

I went to the theatre for the first time in years a few weeks ago to watch minority report and it was great.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Solefald posted:

Having a laugh about the bad thread is all well and good but interforum drama and tribalism is just weird and boring, especially when someone is trying to do something positive.

i will never respect the aus gbs thread

never

the cunts

PlatinumJukebox
Nov 14, 2011

Uh oh, I think someone just told Hunter what game he's in.

Ragnar Gunvald posted:

So today is theatre day, it's currently the intermission.

I'm just popping on to say holy poo poo, Sir Ian McKellen ( I won't call him Gandalf this time as someone got their feelings hurt last time) on stage in person is mind blowing.. didn't expect him to be this good, especially at his age.

The whole show and cast are amazing, if anyone fancies a trip to the theatre any time soon try and grab tickets for "Player Kings", it's only on for the next month few weeks I think.

I'm not big into the whole Shakespeare thing typically, I find it a bit of a bore and chore to watch, but this has me utterly captivated and engrossed. Almost enough to tempt me to see more theatre.

Was fortunate enough to see Ian McKellan and Patrick Stewart in two different plays and both times Sir Ian stole the show. Incredible range on the guy. Would recommend the film of Richard III he starred in, great performance and a fun twist on the original play.

Random McKellanecdote: My parents saw him in a Shakespeare play in the '80s. They were in the front row, he was wearing a toga, there was a slight wardrobe malfunction, and they saw a lot more than his Coriolanus that night.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
he got his cock out in king lear iirc so probably wasn't too troubled

Ragnar Gunvald
May 13, 2015

Cool and good.
I just shook Gandalf's hand. I'm a very happy idiot right now.

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee
Can the person we dm for bank details post itt because I don’t know how to find someone to send them a PM

Captain Fargle
Feb 16, 2011

Gasmask posted:

Can the person we dm for bank details post itt because I don’t know how to find someone to send them a PM

I've asked him to poke his head in here sometime when he's available.

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

thank you captain fargle

thargle

in other news NJAN99 hasn't posted for nearly a week and is almost certainly dead

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
Well if you can't post in the UKMT, why even go on?

IrvingWashington
Dec 9, 2007

Shabbat Shalom
Clapping Larry

Gasmask posted:

Hello! It's me, the treasurer for the solidarity fund.

PM to discover:

🪣 Fund donation info
📮 Terrible posts
💀 Why Final Destination is the definitive on-screen analysis of humanity's never-ending struggle to reason about mortality
🍗 The Objectively 🧅Best Monster 🔥Munch Flavour 🍦

Thanks, folks :glomp:

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer

goatface posted:

That was 8.5 hours ago, I haven't made it home yet due to waiting for paperwork.

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

goatface posted:

glad you are no longer mad

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

goatface posted:

That was 8.5 hours ago, I haven't made it home yet due to waiting for paperwork.
you know what to do

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

i bet the papework is driving you nuts haha!!

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

Your daily cup of fuck you.

Gasmask posted:

in other news NJAN99 hasn't posted for nearly a week and is almost certainly dead

Entombed within the L

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

Oh, that's what happened. The bad thread really is bad.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Starbucks posted:

Entombed within the L

how long can a human survive on wall damp and ham wrapping?

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Gasmask posted:

thank you captain fargle

thargle

Well he left the ukct discord in a big sulk and refused to talk to me again so lol lmao idk if he'll be back at all. Hopefully he's just taking some time out from the forums idk.

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

solefald please refrain from driving off respected and cherished posters

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

Salisbury Snape posted:

Oh, that's what happened. The bad thread really is bad.

you went in there, once, and poo poo yourself and rolled around in it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
he'll be back. what else is he going to do while he drinks his box wine?