Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Dr. Cool Aids)

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
i saw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

Gasmask posted:

thank you captain fargle

thargle

in other news NJAN99 hasn't posted for nearly a week and is almost certainly dead

Asphyxiated by HAL 9000.

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

Gasmask posted:

glad you are no longer mad

Let's not make hasty judgements.

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee

Bardeh posted:

he'll be back. what else is he going to do while he drinks his box wine?

whats wrong with box wine mr la de da frenchman

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
perhaps he is undergoing some intense meditation under a waterfall to focus his chi and will come back 1) a changed man or 2) a super saiyan

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

He's probably off somewhere being a oval office.

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe

Gasmask posted:

whats wrong with box wine mr la de da frenchman

nothings wrong with box wine. cost efficient way to drink lots of wine

side effects may include bad posts

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Gasmask posted:

thank you captain fargle

thargle

in other news NJAN99 hasn't posted for nearly a week and is almost certainly dead

:rip:

The other thread is far duller without him

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
think about how quickly the house is going to be built now he has all this extra free time

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear

Skarsnik posted:

:rip:

The other thread is far duller without him

<-- u

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Bardeh posted:

nothings wrong with box wine. cost efficient way to drink lots of wine

side effects may include bad posts

I swear there was a weird boom around 2009-2012 of Box Wine here in the UK. Everyone kept banging on about how amazing box wine was and how cost effective it was etc. my sister would have like 5 boxes in her house at any given time.

I didn't really get the fuss tbh. Asda used to still do 3 bottles of fairly decent wine for £10 so we just always grabbed them :shrug:

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Still mad, just while I was in there I was lacking access to all the worldly stuff I might need to actually get better and not being improved any by the environment.

There's only so many wild and upsetting conspiracy theories, conversations that constantly change topic mid-sentence, and people having complicated and harrowing psychotic breaks that I can take before my existential depression gland goes into unchecked overdrive.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear

Solefald posted:

I swear there was a weird boom around 2009-2012 of Box Wine here in the UK. Everyone kept banging on about how amazing box wine was and how cost effective it was etc. my sister would have like 5 boxes in her house at any given time.

I didn't really get the fuss tbh. Asda used to still do 3 bottles of fairly decent wine for £10 so we just always grabbed them :shrug:

you can dispose of the evidence of your alcohol abuse in recycling bin and forego clinky walk of shame with full bottle bucket on bin day :ssh:

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

goatface posted:

Still mad, just while I was in there I was lacking access to all the worldly stuff I might need to actually get better and not being improved any by the environment.

There's only so many wild and upsetting conspiracy theories, conversations that constantly change topic mid-sentence, and people having complicated and harrowing psychotic breaks that I can take before my existential depression gland goes into unchecked overdrive.

I find the best thing to do with all the mad people is lock them up together and let them talk to each other 24/7.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

I thought you'd flounced off over a joke sixer

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee

goatface posted:

and yet here u are back in the uk gbs thread!!!

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
:rolleyes:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Skarsnik posted:

I thought you'd flounced off over a joke sixer

he did, but now that he's inexplicably an IK for the bad-tweets-and-wife-fraud thread he has to come back and defend it

Captain Fargle
Feb 16, 2011

goatface posted:

Hi Goatface! I remember you DM'd a game I was in once waaaaay back in the Skype days!

Hope everything goes well for you and you're able to feel better soon. :)

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

goatface posted:

Oh poo poo wait you were in a psych ward? I can't remember if you mentioned you were going in or not so I didn't understand what you meant, sorry!

Hope you're feeling a bit better and on a good recovery path!

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
I hope everyone is doing well, even njan99

smiling giraffe
Nov 12, 2015
He tried to wash his Tesla in direct sunlight and it blew up haha

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Yeah, since the 5th. It was voluntarily, in the sense of "you can come in voluntarily or we're going to section you".

Fun times.

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo
You've got to catch us up us on the latest conspiracy theory updates so we can get ahead of the game

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Captain Fargle posted:

Hi Goatface! I remember you DM'd a game I was in once waaaaay back in the Skype days!

Hope everything goes well for you and you're able to feel better soon. :)

lol think that was the skype group I was also in because I remember goatface's name but don't think we really chatted.

even using skype in any capacity feels like a lifetime ago

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

I miss when conspiracy theories were just dumb poo poo you heard from unhinged people and you could just laugh at and walk away from.

They are just so prevalent and can be damaging on a greater scale now :(

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo

Solefald posted:

I miss when conspiracy theories were just dumb poo poo you heard from unhinged people and you could just laugh at and walk away from.

They are just so prevalent and can be damaging on a greater scale now :(

That's just what the lizards want you to think

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

I've been reading up on how avril lavigne died and was replaced

I'm convinced, fully on board

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

Skarsnik posted:

She's with Paul McCartney now.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
wayfair trafficking children via overpriced furniture was a good one

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Skarsnik posted:

didn't that also happen to one of the beatles

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

big fan of 'saddam hussein had a stargate'

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

wayfair trafficking children via overpriced furniture was a good one

Yessss. loving loved that one.

Is there a conspiracy theory thread anywhere on the forums? Preferably one that just posts actual content of conspiracy theories and doesn't just circle jerk about how much smarter and cleverer they are than the c theorists. :thanks:

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Nvm. Just found it. Awww yesss

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

kecske posted:

he did

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

Your daily cup of fuck you.
I was right about free Britney, this does give me a bit of overconfidence on meme conspiracy theories.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

Solefald posted:

Nvm. Just found it. Awww yesss

Link pplz?

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

kecske posted:

That's how he can strike anywhere in 45 minutes

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

It's more just about cryptids and aliens or whatever but oh well. Still fun to flick through!
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3961328&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wurzag
Jun 3, 2007

Bad Moons, Bad Moons, wot ya gonna do?

One of my favourites is Maxwell's Silver Hammer being a coded cry for help from the Beatles because they were being controlled by MI5/6