Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Dr. Cool Aids)

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

Let the cancer hit the floor! :rock:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

goatface posted:

Nah, this thread has ongoing skin in the game.

I assume that it has Royal Assent. :lofty:

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

Church Ladyboy posted:

I dunno why old thread dead. Anyway long live new thread.

Cunts

The bread was stale.

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

Solefald posted:

corned beef hash for tea tonight lads!!!!!!!!!!

I'm on day four of five days worth of thick home made lentil soup.... or possibly stew. :confused:

It's hot & tasty so i'm eating it. :colbert:

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

Salisbury Snape posted:

Found a suspiciously swollen tin of anchovies in the cupboard, still well within the date, curiosity got the better of me and I opened it in the sink. Holy gently caress I should never let the intrusive thoughts win. the sink now smells like someone has taken a poo poo in it.

Unless you are eating fermented herring from Sweden you do not open a bulged tin of food. :ughh: