Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Dr. Cool Aids)

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
UK c**t thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Remember it's a 4 day w**kend

Thank you jesus for being so annoying that the romans got fed up of your poo poo

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Big Bovril drinker here but only served at the correct temperature (magma) in a foam cup while watching the worst football you've ever seen

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
More like crapa johns

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Re: pub quiz gotchas, don't think I'll ever recover from Stockport county no longer having the football ground closest to the river mersey. It's not right

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Teacakes are delightful fruity treats, breadcakes are what you make chip butties out of

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Want a HCB now

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Forgotten how to w**k after the **nk holiday

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Happy tax year end everyone. Remember to use all your isa allowance or the man from the treasury will stuff you in a sack and beat you with a tree branch

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
My bins are safe in the enclosed side passage

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

kecske posted:

big fan of 'saddam hussein had a stargate'

he did

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
It is st georges day. I know this because of the 800 whatsapp forwards from former colleagues telling me that it is now illegal to celebrate st georges day. Happy birthday/deathday to big will shakespeare

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

Done a Tesco online shop and they're advertising a special offer on 4 pack of beans & loaf of bread as a "meal deal"

That's right

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Solefald posted:

Better bet is to just pick a random Indian somewhere on the outskirts I guess.

Remember to ask for his name

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Would buy a dishoom flavoured vape

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
The only 'snack x was better in the before times' opinion I have is that I miss when McCoy's crisps used to use so much flavouring that one packet was probably 700% of your daily salt