Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Dr. Cool Aids)

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010
Scratching my head at teacake. It will never sound right to me.

Bap has a lot of low brow potential for puns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010

Butterfly Valley posted:

I wonder what they call teacakes in the places where they call bread rolls teacakes

Spiced teacakes.

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010

NotJustANumber99 posted:

like people used to provide a comdey book in the wc for reading

The Broons & Oor Wullie annuals are traditional in my family.

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010

Gasmask posted:

Coming back from Tenerife today.

What’s the weather like in Blighty?

Carol has proclaimed Warm with pollen -> large green blob/pissing down -> cold -> warm again with more pollen. April basically.

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010
Buy her a boater to wear to all the secret society parties, she will fit right in.

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010
3 weeks of summer starts today.

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010
Poking self important thin skinned peacocks is a national passtime though?

Reading the room is important too, taking the piss out of a gang never ends well.

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010
The noise they make is annoying, sorry.

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010

Starbucks posted:

I just spotted Butlins are doing unlimited drinks packages. I want to experience this from a documentary standpoint

I assume they have app based table service? Unlimited drinks are kind of moot when there is a mob around the bar.

Last time I went (minehead, do they have others anymore?) seating was a free for all and people started queuing 2-3 hours before the main room doors opened just to get a seat. There were usually numerous arguments and a near riot when the Shaolin were on. There was a bar you could sit at and watch the queue.

Fun and delight for all the family.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010
Watching itv news and...wtf is a ninja sword? Surely they used daggers?