Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Dr. Cool Aids)

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

can't park there mate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

just when ordering to hotels don't expect the delivery drivers to come to your room cause the hotel staff won't let them and the drivers reaaaaallly can't be arsed.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Starbucks posted:

I even put in delivery notes the amount for a cash tip for room delivery but they never go for it :(

If you're tipping then i'd defo try to deliver to the room but a lot of staff won't let us in

Ratjaculation posted:

I wait outside on my phone and give them a fiver which seems ok considering work paid for the food

tell me thats okay hemale

pls

no backrub for the rider???

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

What's everyone doing this easter weekend?

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

hot cross bun time. with PROPER CROSSES not the WOKE TICKS

is a hot tick bun a thing? sounds kinda gross

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

It be nice if it stopped raining for a few days! I wanna do the south downs way on the weekend and I think it's gonna be a chalky nightmare at this rate.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

I was gonna get the train and go camping this weekend but it's like £60 for a train ticket or £10 in fuel for driving.

hemale in pain fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Apr 11, 2024

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

seeing a kitty is good luck right

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

sad i might of missed the storm

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Ragnar Gunvald posted:

Sorry, was being a sperg and took it literally. Oops.

But yes, I get very cross at people that walk like that and force me step on the road etc. There's really no need for it, I hate most people in London tbh. I watched 28 days later and it reminds me how much I enjoyed the COVID lockdown.

Stuff like this really bugs me and gets stuck in my brain. Had to jump off a shared path today because a pedestrian really wanted a head on collision.

im the sorta broken brain person who has to move out of peoples way before i even get close to them cause i want to be super polite and would feel stupidly bad if they got the impression i wasn't polite. which is nuts. like it even bugs me if i'm with friends and they don't move out of peoples way early!

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Butterfly Valley posted:

Went to a Star wars marathon at my local cinema, they were showing all 9 from 10 am to 10am tomorrow, which gently caress that, but watched episodes 3 4 5 and 6 and it was great

I aggressively shushed some people who decided to have a full 30 minute conversation towards the end of Jedi, getting annoyed at strangers acting like they're the only people that exist is just part of getting older I think

To be fair they'd been in the cinema for like 12 hours at that point! I went to see phantom menace at the showcase and me and my friends were giggling a bit and whispering about it, but I don't think it was thaaat rude.

I did go to a paul verhoeven marathon at the Prince Charles and some idiot was trying to be funny and rifftrax it which was unbearable. It's not The Room idiot! eventually they hosed off thankfully, so i got to watch starship troopers in peace.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

ohhh yeah, we also pisssed off a goth chick at Underworld Blood Wars years ago when we went in sleep deprived and just couldn't stop laughing. was the best time i've had at the cinema tbh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Solefald posted:

And yes i don't care if people are chilling between sets on their phone but like she didn't actually use the machine at all so I got frustrated and it messed up my routine and I am so proud of myself because I didn't sperg out about it (like I did a few months ago because someone was using the locker I always use lol lmao)

just ask if you can work in between sets