Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Dr. Cool Aids)

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

nothing like that new thread smell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
Having a nice cup of gout-fighting Yorkshire Gold right now.

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
My partner asked what we eat at Easter in the UK and apart from eggs and chocolate I couldn't think of anything. Now I'm going to make some hot cross buns, ty.

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
I made hot cross buns and they are pretty good. No ticks here, hot crosses only.

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
Oh it's April 1, I get it.

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
Someone also tried to mug me in Leeds once but he kind of mumbled the threatening part and I didn't really understand what he said at first and when I went "what?" he lost his confidence and ran away.

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
Mugging people seems pretty stressful tbh, glad it's not my job.

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
Watch out for all the murders.

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
Dessert spoon for dessert, soup spoon for soup, cereal spoon for cereal.

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
Mug for tea though, it'd go cold if you used a teaspoon.

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
I imagine that everyone who posts in this thread is an 11/10 stunner. It just makes sense to me.

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

Gasmask posted:

spud u like
I'd assumed this had vanished about two decades back, good to see that they're still about. Could really go for a jacket potato now.

Bobby Deluxe posted:

as a tv show on its own merits fallout is alright if a bit slow paced and basic at points

as fanservice to the games its incredible
Probably going to watch this but I'm not holding out high hopes.

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
Going to make jacket potatoes tonight, what are everyone's favourite toppings? The classic cheese and beans, the dangerously exotic chili con carne, the seaman's choice with tuna mayo?

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

we already did potato chat
I wasn't going to have potato for dinner then though

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
Running sucks and even when I ran five days a week and could do 20k nbd I hated it. Cycling is much more fun imo. Alternatively check out sitting down on the sofa.

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
I understand that some people love it and good for them, I wish them all the best.

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
Pro tip: if you use the same password everywhere it's much easier to remember

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

Lady Demelza posted:

I spent all morning going round charity shops looking for a specific thing, and every single one of them was packed. By the 3rd or 4th I realised it was the same small gaggle of people and we were all doing our own circuits, getting in each others' way looking at stuff none of us bought.

Had the same experience yesterday except I also bought some stuff.